I am currently working on a mission (Terra Nova Invasion) featuring a storyline of the Borg attempting to Capture Terra Nova Colony (you must stop them).
It is currently a MAJOR work in progress, but I appreciate any feedback I can get to make it better.
It is mainly ground, but there is a short space sequence at the beginning
It has a lot of Borg, so have your Remodulator handy
I think, if I did it right, there are quite a few bosses to fight (though it may just be skins)
You may want to run it as a group (not sure the difficulty level quite yet)
Again, it is a work in progress, and nowhere near complete (please keep that in mind when reviewing)
Thank you in advance
* Need to either pick old or new Borg (or explain the mix somehow) Added content to explain the mix
* Name NPCs
* Enemy NPCs in Space are at 0 Y axis Should be fixed
* Explosion effect upon sabotaging the Cube flickers.
* Second Terranova Space Map Map dropped
* Map Markers overlap Attempted to reduce items in markers to make things easier to find. Let me know if it helped
* Borg infector half out of ground lowered
* Borg water scans removed some, all should be scanable now
* Borg mobs have no kill task in the colony itself, so you can leave most of them alive (and miss most of the detail of the colony as well)
Last edited by switchngc; 01-24-2014 at 08:57 PM.
Reason: Updated list
All maps now have at least one objective so that I can test pathing and such on Holodeck. Any map with just one objective is not complete (many are nowhere near complete) and those objectives are just placeholders (some may end up being actual objectives in the final project but just have placeholder text for now).
This mission is now ready for others to play. (I hope)
I have checked the placement of all of my mobs several times, and for some reason, some of them have changed a couple of times (I don't know how or why, but if you run into difficulty with mobs being unreachable please be as descriptive as possible as to their locations so I can try to fix them).
The difficulty, especially as you progress, is fairly hard, so expect that.
I know that in at least one map a BOFF fell through something and was unable to rejoin the group, but I am unsure where and have not been able to repeat the issue, so if you run into that I would appreciate any information as well to fix it.
It is my first mission, any pointers would be greatly appreciated.