Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Lt. Commander
# 41
02-03-2010, 10:28 AM
Still have no word on this. I see the devs are looking into problems with the Walmart-skill point offer. I've submitted a ticket on our issue. We'll see what happens.
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-03-2010, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huud007 View Post
Would be nice if a dev would respond here and let us know this issue is being looked at.

So far, there seems to be 3 issues:

1. No Red Matter Capacitor

2. Uniforms do not stick to character

3. (not sure about anyone else, but..) I received a Constitution Class Ship. That's not even my preorder item

A little dev help will go a long way

I have the Best Buy Collector's edition as well.

1. I got the Tribble.
2. I got the uniforms, and they work.
3. I did not get the Red Matter Capacitor
4. But I did get a Consitution Class Ship, and I can't see why I should have (i.e., not mentioned as a Best Buy Pre-order or Best Buy CE item).

On a side note, every time I touch the comm badge, everything goes fuzzy, and I appear on a strange ship of some kind. Am I being abducted by aliens or something?
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-03-2010, 05:21 PM
Also missing the Red Matter capacitor...which is one of the things that made want to get the CE vs. standard from Best Buy. Hopefully it will get fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-03-2010, 06:57 PM
bumpity bump bump
Lt. Commander
# 45
02-03-2010, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huud007 View Post
Would be nice if a dev would respond here and let us know this issue is being looked at.

So far, there seems to be 3 issues:

1. No Red Matter Capacitor

2. Uniforms do not stick to character

3. (not sure about anyone else, but..) I received a Constitution Class Ship. That's not even my preorder item

A little dev help will go a long way

I didn't get the red matter, got the constitution ship even though I didn't order gamestop, got chromodynamic armor even though I haven't applied my steam key because they suck horribly at life, and I may or may not have extra things as well, lol. Haven't played with the uniforms too much but the trill symbiant in character creation works..... It may take awhile for them to sort mine out, lol. Even I don't quite know what I should have atm....
Lt. Commander
# 46
02-03-2010, 08:01 PM
Purchased at Best Buy, got my tribble, my DS9 and TNG uniforms, but no Red Matter Capacitor.

Oh, and I got a fancy retro Constitution Class ship for reasons that escape me.

I wonder if a bunch of the wrong boxes got loaded into Best Buy sleeves.
Lt. Commander
# 47
02-03-2010, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexaxas View Post
Purchased at Best Buy, got my tribble, my DS9 and TNG uniforms, but no Red Matter Capacitor.

Oh, and I got a fancy retro Constitution Class ship for reasons that escape me.

I wonder if a bunch of the wrong boxes got loaded into Best Buy sleeves.

As I've stated before, I have purchased multiple copies of the game in order to get bonuses and think that they accidentally switched the gamestop deluxe keys with some of the best buy ones, which would explain why so many of us got the constitution ship instead of the red matter, and why some of the gamestop deluxe people got the red matter but not the ship

People tend to leave out what they got extra sometimes but always mention what they are missing. I bet most of the missing red matter people have the ship and just shrugged and thought, "oh well, free ship "
Lt. Commander
# 48
02-03-2010, 08:46 PM
Add me to the list of people who did not receive the red matter capacitor, though the DS9 uniform was available at character creation, and I did claim my tribble from the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 49
02-03-2010, 11:17 PM
Is there a ticket system to put in for the missing red matter or is the forums the place that we hope the devs notice? I think they are kinda of busy with all of the bugs...still enjoying the game though...
Lt. Commander
# 50
02-03-2010, 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackheart_SS View Post
Is there a ticket system to put in for the missing red matter or is the forums the place that we hope the devs notice? I think they are kinda of busy with all of the bugs...still enjoying the game though...
You can submit a ticket (recommended) as well as add your name to the list in the thread started by a dev under the notifications section. It's stickied to the top and request everyone state their purchase and missing items.

edit: sorry, it's under the "information and discussion" heading under the topic "star trek online discussion".
In the wrong spot imo.