Captain
The queue system needs a rework. Today, I did 5 matches in the arena. The first was 2 vs 0, so we both had to bail after waiting for 5 mins. The second was 3 vs 5. Third was 4 vs a full premade (3 sci, 1 tac, 1 healer, and lots of cheese). Fourth was a good even match, but the other team all warped out at 5:5, which really sucked. I have no idea why they left. It was a premade and they were doing well. Finally the fifth match was 3 vs 5.

All this while you see 15+ people waiting for the queue to pop.

It's one thing to be asking for balanced team makeups, but the system cant even put the same amount of people on each team.

Can the queue system be fixed...please?

EDIT: I only ran into one cheesy team. The rest were all good players. It's just how the queue system fills teams (or doesn't fill teams) that sucks.

Last edited by rmy1081; 01-22-2014 at 03:07 PM.
Captain
# 2
01-22-2014, 11:18 PM
FYI the 15 in the queue seems to be the sum of those waiting and those playing.

ive ran into this on teamspeak with my fleetmates, when they are in a match and it ends i see the queue drop by 10.

The only real fix id like to see is to bring back the old numbers that showed how many were on each side of the team, especially since the FvK queues tend to sit at 10 forever (likely due to 8 feds being queued and only 2 kdf) since people cant see a faction is overrepresented and possibly switch sides.
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Captain
# 3
01-23-2014, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylanadionysis View Post
FYI the 15 in the queue seems to be the sum of those waiting and those playing.

ive ran into this on teamspeak with my fleetmates, when they are in a match and it ends i see the queue drop by 10.

The only real fix id like to see is to bring back the old numbers that showed how many were on each side of the team, especially since the FvK queues tend to sit at 10 forever (likely due to 8 feds being queued and only 2 kdf) since people cant see a faction is overrepresented and possibly switch sides.
yeah that totally makes sense. I have no idea why they changed that.

I just really hated being in lop sided matches. The 2 vs 0 one made me kinda glad there's no leaver penalty in PvP yet. It really needs to be sorted out.