Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I'm now unable to start playing the game, nothing I wanted to use is fully there! Especially the mini skirt lowers for TOS uniforms! I'm unable to start playing now till this is fixed or else my character will miss out! How long will I have to wait?

Its only day one and I spent well over $400 to ensure I'd have everything for day one.

Collectors Edition from Amazon: $79.99
Digital Deluxe Edition from Gamestop: 59.99
Lifetime Subscription: $239.99
Star Trek TOS 3 Blu Ray (for admiral uniform): $60.00
Del Taco Code for shuttlecraft (I haven't activated this yet, purchased through ebay): $3.50

Thats a total of $443.47 I have spent so far for this game, thats a lot of money to only have to wait longer then promised!

I'm missing the following:
TOS Uniform: The lower body uniform is missing! The miniskirt is missing!
Deep Space Nine Series Uniform: The lower body uniform is missing!
Next Generation Series Uniform: I only see one NG bottom, yet I have two NG tops? This may not really be a concern, we're the pants different for movie and series?

Also, a question for anyone out there:
Are we getting boots for our uniforms? or just the regular game boots?

Thanks for any replies, I hope an admin finds this post.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 02:28 PM
We have dev confirmation that the miniskirts are being added, dunno about the DS9 or TNG uniforms
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 03:18 PM
The devs mentioned they would be ready for launch, it is mentioned and explained on the pre order page.

I appreciate your reply though, yea wheres my DS9 lower, and i believe theres a TNG lower missing. I can't confirm this though as I don't have the series here, only the movies are out on blu ray :p

As I asked before too, does anyone know if boots are to be included as part of the uniform?

Thanks again
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 11:52 AM
the Lower for all the TNG/DS9 uniforms is the same, I forget which one it is off hand, but it's one of the styles under one of the long pants I think it's under the ankle length one, there should be a style option for TNG split bottom pants, or something like that. BTW the TNG boots are one of the options under Soft Boots I think.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 12:30 PM
The only difference between the Pants in TNG and in the films was in the series the cutout pant cuffs had a division color stripe on them, similar to the division color stripe at the collar. I forget if this was gone from DS9, but it was gone from First Contact on. So, really, nothing to worry about.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-06-2010, 02:35 AM
Has there been any comment at all about the miniskirts by the Devs? Any projected date we can look forward to to see this issue fixed?