If they kick a few gold spammers maybe we could play sooner hehe
That would be nice. =)

Im down to 167!
Lt. Commander
# 103
02-06-2010, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casket
Yeah this is getting old, and I get tired of hearing how "every mmo has problems like this at launch". Yes they do all have problems at launch, but ignoring the fact that it is a problem is why it will never change. I've also seen people on the forums mention some industry standard for expected subscribers/players. If every mmo has these issues then perhaps it is time to alter the industry standard not to mention the fact that common sense tells you that a game like STO will automatically garner more interest than some unknown title or brand. I just hope Bioware has been paying attention and plans to actually take their product seriously. I believe the folks at Bioware have enough common sense to prepare for a launch that takes into consideration the fact that their upcoming title has a huge cult following and thus will garner more attention than some unknown random sci-fi/fantasy game would. STO is not CoH or CO and Cryptic should have been better prepared.
I want MMO Reform! I didn't pay $49.99 to sit in a "queue" to play this game. Question, what the ****l are all these patches for if the only problems I've encountered aren't getting fixed?

325 out of 421!

Since this is obviously still beta phase since it's Vers. 0.2 we should be allowed to play for free until the last patch, THEN have our 30-day trial activated. You screwed up Cryptic, be a good company and pay the price. Players will hear about your loyalty or disloyalty, this will make or break the game.
Lt. Commander
# 104
02-06-2010, 01:39 PM
All I can say is eff you to Cryptic. I am not paying you money so I can sit in a login queue half of the day. Either add more capacity (an quickly), or extend the free 30 day period. If these issues persist even AFTER you add capacity, you can bet your ass I will deactivate my billing account before March 2nd. I am not putting up with this ****.
Lt. Commander
# 105 stuck in que
02-06-2010, 01:41 PM
I must say as a vet of many mmo's that this games current capicity is lame

nohting worse for first time customers to not be able to play a game they shell out good $$$$ for..

Yes the devs will be all rosy and full of "we will fix it soon" just as in any other game out there.

Bottom line is loss of potential customers. Myself I will give it too days, after that I will never be back...........

They should have taken a page from ***, (games does suk tho) and had abundant servers availalbe so there was no wait during their launch week, they could always roll em up later. But to deny entrance because of weak capity is a HUGE business Blunder...............
Lt. Commander
# 106
02-06-2010, 01:42 PM
at least you guys are seeing a que, all i see is disconnected from account server!
Lt. Commander
# 107
02-06-2010, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadger
All I can say is eff you to Cryptic. I am not paying you money so I can sit in a login queue half of the day. Either add more capacity (an quickly), or extend the free 30 day period. If these issues persist even AFTER you add capacity, you can bet your ass I will deactivate my billing account before March 2nd. I am not putting up with this ****.
I agree. I feel the 30 day free offer to should moved to 60 for all pre orders.
Lt. Commander
# 108
02-06-2010, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakrok View Post
I must say as a vet of many mmo's that this games current capicity is lame

nohting worse for first time customers to not be able to play a game they shell out good $$$$ for..

Yes the devs will be all rosy and full of "we will fix it soon" just as in any other game out there.

Bottom line is loss of potential customers. Myself I will give it too days, after that I will never be back...........

They should have taken a page from ***, (games does suk tho) and had abundant servers availalbe so there was no wait during their launch week, they could always roll em up later. But to deny entrance because of weak capity is a HUGE business Blunder...............

In the beginning World of ******** had some super long queues, that game is doing okay from the last time i heard. I'm sure STO will make it through just fine.
Lt. Commander
# 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiored View Post
I agree. I feel the 30 day free offer to should moved to 60 for all pre orders.
Or anyone who ordered in the last week who has also put up with all of this.

118 of 387!
Lt. Commander
# 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by rynocs View Post
at least you guys are seeing a que, all i see is disconnected from account server!
nevermind now i am 650 of 675 waiting....