Lt. Commander
# 531
02-14-2010, 09:36 PM
OMG...you guys are complaining about this?

Just quit the F***ing game and go away!

No one want s to really hear your crap anymore. If you don't like the game or its performance and truly don't think its improving, GO AWAY!
We, the folks who are actually enjoying the game are quite sick and tired of hearing your rants.
Lt. Commander
# 532
02-14-2010, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AridanS View Post

No one want s to really hear your crap anymore. If you don't like the game or its proformance and truely don't think its improving, GO AWAY!
We, the floks who are actually injoying the game are quite sick and tired of hearing your rants.
*Throws a Dictionary at Aridan*

I do believe we are tired of your improper use of the english language. Thank you, goodbye.
Lt. Commander
# 533
02-14-2010, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowltief View Post
server are exploding... bad server..
Hmm maybe they should have paid a little extra for the non exploding type...
Lt. Commander
# 534
02-15-2010, 05:42 AM
fix the bloody lag already..
Lt. Commander
# 535
02-15-2010, 05:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx

I do believe we are tired of your improper use of the english language. Thank you, goodbye.
LMAO.... wtfpwned......by a Canadian none the less......
Lt. Commander
# 536
02-15-2010, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx

Well excuse the hell out of me for the quick typing. I excuse you for the non imaginative name and being a Canadian.
Lt. Commander
# 537
02-15-2010, 07:44 AM
The most fundamental aspect of business is that your customers have access to your goods. This is why we have doors in stores. Cryptic has had a month to improve access to this product and they don't seem to have done anything. I still crash several times a day getting booted out of the game. Lag is still intense. People are still waiting in line-up queues just to enter the game!!!
I think at this point it would be wise to not add new servers because I believe most of us have seen what it is Cryptic is offering and I doubt many of us will be here in March.
I hope future MMO's learn a lesson here. It doesn't really matter how good your product is if no one can get access to it. A lack of genuine communication with your customers will send them elsewhere. Today's gamer is saavy enough to ignore companies that refuse to deliver on their promises. You had gold in yer hands and you lost it for the want of a couple bucks worth of servers....pathetic.
Lt. Commander
# 538
02-15-2010, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Well excuse the hell out of me for the quick typing. I excuse you for the non imaginative name and being a Canadian.
While he didn't have the privilege to correct your spelling (according to forum policy), you don't have the privilege of attacking him either according to that same policy.
Lt. Commander
# 539
02-15-2010, 08:07 AM
Quote:

No one want s to really hear your crap anymore. If you don't like the game or its performance and truly don't think its improving, GO AWAY!
We, the folks who are actually enjoying the game are quite sick and tired of hearing your rants.
We, the people who want this game to work, are sick and tired of listening to people whine about every post that critisizes the game. Why don't you stop reading forums if it upsets you so much. Forums aren't here to be an advertisement for how great everything is. It's where people come when they have an issue with the game. It's where people come to find out what their fellow gamers feel about these issues. It's to hear from the developers what they think and what they are doing about what we think. So grow up and deal with critisism like a man!
Only forum nazi's ban critisism.
Lt. Commander
# 540
02-15-2010, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perilaxe
We, the people who want this game to work, are sick and tired of listening to people whine about every post that critisizes the game. Why don't you stop reading forums if it upsets you so much. Forums aren't here to be an advertisement for how great everything is. It's where people come when they have an issue with the game. It's where people come to find out what their fellow gamers feel about these issues. It's to hear from the developers what they think and what they are doing about what we think. So grow up and deal with critisism like a man!
Only forum nazi's ban critisism.
well said sir...well said couldn't agree more

'nuff said