Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Rage translation needed. TY
02-02-2010, 02:36 PM
This happened earlier today when we beat this person repeatedly in pvp. Text highlighted in red. Thank you

http://yfrog.com/jkjadziaragej
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-02-2010, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrump View Post
This happened earlier today when we beat this person repeatedly in pvp. Text highlighted in red. Thank you

http://yfrog.com/jkjadziaragej
google translator is your friend! :p

Something about distributing skill points?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-02-2010, 02:45 PM
Some of the German is idiomatic, or possibly a form of internet contraction, but google translate easily handles the rest. It was about skill point distrubition, and given the context, probably had nothing to do with you.

GIYF
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-02-2010, 04:05 PM
Sorry to blow your bubble, but this was no rant:

"jo, man braucht ne bestimmte menge an verteilten skillpunkten"

"yo, one needs a certain number of distributed skillpoints"
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-03-2010, 08:55 AM
He was saying that one needs to properly distribute their skill points. Don't know if was referring to PvP (needing a perfect PvP build or that you guys had twinked your builds for PvP) or perhaps even to 3rd party.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-03-2010, 10:14 AM
Assume everybody speaking a foreign language is hostile don't you just love the age of paranoia lolz
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-03-2010, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gungin_garbonzo
Assume everybody speaking a foreign language is hostile don't you just love the age of paranoia lolz
USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

What? Can't a lil foreign girl chant like a madman once in a while?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-03-2010, 10:27 AM
In my short time on these forums I have determined, with what believe to be a high degree of confidence, that Chat can do pretty much whatever Chat wants.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-03-2010, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverisms View Post
In my short time on these forums I have determined, with what believe to be a high degree of confidence, that Chat can do pretty much whatever Chat wants.
Don't you even think about questioning it. Just smile, nod, and pray that you don't fall out of her favor.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-03-2010, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daevan
Don't you even think about questioning it. Just smile, nod, and pray that you don't fall out of her favor.
Right now I'm more worried about unwarranted chocolate sabotage.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:34 AM.