Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Rihannsu
# 1631
01-30-2014, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aloishammer View Post
Ever the server doesn't like this hideous Anniversary Work Detail grind-o-rama.
Or... it's so popular that the servers couldn't handle the sheer joy of the playerbase.
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Show Archon and Borticus how much you would like to see new Doff races!
Commander
# 1632
01-30-2014, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Or... it's so popular that the servers couldn't handle the sheer joy of the playerbase.
Man, Cryptic must be paying you off something good to be so zealously loyal. Reminds me of the old plant in a crowd to claim the validity and greatness of the product to sell bad stuff.
Survivor of Romulus
# 1633
01-30-2014, 04:26 PM
Quote:

10 chars.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Empire Veteran
# 1634
01-30-2014, 05:28 PM
All ready seeing the Science Destroyers in game.

Money, Money, Money, Money...... Monieee
Career Officer
# 1635
01-30-2014, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by terongray View Post
Man, Cryptic must be paying you off something good to be so zealously loyal. Reminds me of the old plant in a crowd to claim the validity and greatness of the product to sell bad stuff.
Cryptic actually did that in their other game. The people would agree with everything they did, even when it was outright garbage.

After doing this mission just twice I'm bored and that's just on one character. It's not fun. Especially the activating things all over moving slow in space..
Survivor of Romulus
# 1636
01-30-2014, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Have you no shame?
Lt. Commander
# 1637
01-30-2014, 05:52 PM
How do you catch the Qs and creatures?
Lt. Commander
# 1638
01-30-2014, 06:11 PM
Isn't the anniversery event supposed to be about

PLAYER APPRECIATION

With how much we complain about being forced to login every day for this rep grind in other 'events' the fact you have the audacity to do it to the event focused around player appreciation shows how absolutely out of touch with your playerbase is.

Absolutely disappointing.
Rihannsu
# 1639
01-30-2014, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundwisdom View Post
Isn't the anniversery event supposed to be about

PLAYER APPRECIATION

With how much we complain about being forced to login every day for this rep grind in other 'events' the fact you have the audacity to do it to the event focused around player appreciation shows how absolutely out of touch with your playerbase is.

Absolutely disappointing.
Who lied to you and told you that? It's a PR gimmick. Always has been. And you only have to login if you want the shiny, otherwise you don't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovinspace View Post
How do you catch the Qs and creatures?
Run after them. They don't actually keep running indefinitely, or at least they didn't in 2012... The box game from last year is a bit different, just pay very close attention to where things move.
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Show Archon and Borticus how much you would like to see new Doff races!
Ensign
# 1640 Fun? with Party patrol...
01-30-2014, 08:06 PM
Don't post much, but I have a question I really want the devs to answer.

At any point during creation and testing did someone play The Party Patrol shell game and think it was fun? (even slightly enjoyable?)

I personally play games for enjoyment, and I assume the devs intend an enjoyable experience.

(yes I know, blah blah, not being forced to do it... your comment isn't necessary)

Did they consider the possibility of a grindable daily with an enjoyable minigame? I personally think its possible.