Lt. Commander
# 31
02-02-2010, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susua
Theres already level 50 feds?

If so I have lost all respect for this game... anyone who can grind out 96hrs and get level 50 dosent speak very high volumes of the game.. to say the least the person.

Someone please tell me this is in fact false!

WOW at 70 had people breaking a powerleveling record at 1 day 4 hours, then broke again at 1 day 2 hours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY5tM_U5VVw

This is common and held as a compitition by many top gamers. Welcome to the wider world of gaming...
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-02-2010, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyltran
Problem is exploit fixes do nothing to stop them from getting that high. They'll just get there in a few hours more while the "Exploit fixes" will tax casuals with a few more weeks.
That was my point.
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-02-2010, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylan
So what? Just play the game. You like it or you don't. It's not like you get a pot of gold at level cap. It is a game enjoy the ride. This is not a leveling is in the way type of game. There are plenty of those out there if you want that.
Huh? Do you even know what you are arguing against me for?
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-02-2010, 07:42 PM
There are always people who will make it to level cap within the first week. Their loss, not yours.
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-02-2010, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodwind
Huh? Do you even know what you are arguing against me for?
What I read was that you think that the xp power levelers will cause Cryptic to close the xp exploit and/or make it take longer to level. If I read it wrong, sorry. I just don't have a problem with how long it takes to get to level cap. I will play the missions and content given. Probably more than once. If it takes a long time playing a couple hours a day. That is great for me and my play style.

I don't have a problem with players that cheat the system unless they complain about lack of content. No company will ever keep up with powerlevelers with content to play. We will see if the game goes the way of WoW and end game raids for gear that makes you a PvP God. If so, then there will be a problem for casuals. But it will be the same problem they always have. But that is another story.
Lt. Commander
# 36
02-02-2010, 07:55 PM
Powerlevelers love hitting the cap as fast as they can, so it's not fair to judge a game's content based on them. Judgement should be reserved until more casual, average players start to near level 50.
Lt. Commander
# 37
02-02-2010, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodwind
That was my point.
I know. I was basically agreeing with what you said.