I've been playing MMO's for some time, started with UO T2A and played for 5 years, then WoW for a short time, CoH/V, and finally Eve for a bit. STO is my new home and I intend to hang around for a while.
I've been into Trek RP for 10+ years and have done extensive amounts of PbEM and PbF RP in various fleets (BF, SF and OF mostly). I was also heavily involved in RP during my time in UO (CoY(TCR) first and then Vesper (in VTC)).
I live in Korea, so Australia, New Zealand or East/South East Asia based fleets would suit me best, but I'd be happy to join a fleet from anywhere around the world so long as people are active when I am.
What I'm looking for:
A fun, friendly RP guild that doesn't take itself too seriously. I'm not looking for 'advancement' or academies or out-of-game duties, I'm just looking to RP and have fun.
A reasonably mature player-base. While I don't mind playing with the young-uns, some mature experience goes a long way.
A good mix of PvP and PvE, I'm mostly a PvE'r but organized PvP can be fun too.
PM me or reply if you think your guild would suit me.
Starfleet Command is a decade old Star Trek clan that is well known and well respected in the community. We are a federation fleet and follow a relaxed role playing model with ranks throughout the clan.
Rank has always been earned in Starfleet Command and we continue to work on this principle. Playing games, having fun and helping fellow members is what we are all about.
We have members from all over the world and hold close alliances with other fleets. We are well set up with forums and our own website and usually have members online throughout the day and evening.
We welcome all new members online - come and visit us at:
I My name is Mike Lucas or Mlucas in game I am the one of the officers of STO and founder of BKB a online gaming community of over 2000 active members. of TCON (The Consortium). You may wish to give our group a look. We are made up of a group of mature gamers, yet of all ages we are above all a “family style" group, without any specific time requirements. WE have a code of conduct that is simply but enforced.
Just a glimpse of some of the things we can offer:
1. We are extremely well organized, with over 12 years of MMO Experience in every major MMO from large mega guilds to small guilds. W
2. WE stress team work, respect to other guild members and gamers.
3. Fun, family friendly atmosphere.
4. NO DRAMA! We have a mature, drama free member base, with strong leadership.
5. Good size fleet, and growing daily
6. Members in several countries (U.S., UK, NZ), so we are on around the clock many who took out 1 year and lift time memberships so we plan on being here for a while.
7. With a 12 year history together in various MMO's, we know what it takes to make a guild grow and remain not only strong but more importantly enjoyable
8. A nice mix of folks who are hard core and causal.
9. Close knit group of folks who are willing to go the extra mile to help you out, and make you feel at home.
10. We have dedicated vent, ( which to insure the best possible team work is mandatory ),month newsletters, Weekly fleet events and a very active forum.
May I suggest heading over to our forums for more information, and see what you think. If you think we are a good fit, then feel free to contact me here, or register on our forums, and you can contact any player or senior member to help with any questions
If you like to Join
My in game name is Mlucas