Ensign
# 1 Cannot buy Jem dread >.<
04-06-2013, 04:40 AM
On the 13th of March I wrote to support as follows-

'I have 804 lobi in my inventory, I have a spare ship slot and I have space in my inventory, but when I try to purchase the Jem'hadar Dreadnought, it comes up with the confirmation/cancel button, I select to purchase it and nothing happens, I've tried several times, with no success, in space or on the ground, in combat out of combat, at a shipyard, etc, but nothing happens, not sure if I am missing something or if this is a glitch, but would be happy if you could either make the purchase on my behalf and credit me with the ship or activate it so I can purchase it.

Thank you in advance for your help'

13 days later I got this message back

'Hey there,

Thank you for contacting us about this. Is this issue still persisting? If so, please provide as much information as possible, such as error messages or notifications.

Please respond with as much information as possible so that I may assist further.

Kind regards'

There is no other information I could give as well, that was the entirety of the situation, now I get a message saying my problem is resolved >.< Am I missing something? There was no error message or notification, I clicked buy and then ok and nothing happened, everything stayed the same, my lobi didn't go and basically nothing happened, I can't screenshot nothing happening really....
Career Officer
# 2
04-06-2013, 07:41 AM
Hmm, are you trying to buy it from the window that pops up when you "use" a lobi crystal or from the lobi vendor himself on Drozana? I would say go try the actual vendor on Drozana if you haven't already. There may be something wrong with the pop up window. That's really the only thing I can think of.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009