So now that we will be able to switch ship easily I plan to start using my healer again but I need a little help on where to put my weapons. It?s going to be a Rep rainbow with all 8 rep weapons and all 4 consoles.
Right now I have the torpedo in front and energy in back I don?t know if I should have it the other way or mix it up more. So what does everyone think I should put them?
Quick note I know I have skill points in stealth and don?t have a cloak but that is for when I fly my fleet Avenger as a cloaked cloak hunter.
Also so people don?t have to look it all up here are all the set bonuses I will be getting minus the upgraded firing mode I won?t use because I don?t have the Boff powers.
+5.72% Critical Chance
+19.2% Critical Severity
+10% Critical Chance with Photon Projectile weapons
+7.6% Plasma Damage
+7.6% Tetryon Damage
+13.1% Proton Weapon Damage
+22.9% Photon Projectile Weapon Damage
+10% Accuracy with Beam Weapons
+25% Bonus to Torpedo Damage
+37 Starship Power Insulators
+32.5 Starship Electro-Plasma System
+23 Starship Graviton Generators
+17.3 Starship Particle Generator
+15.2 Starship Flow Capacitors
+5.1 Starship Hull Repair
+9.8 Weapon Power Setting
+8.8 Auxiliary Power Setting
+6.8 Shield Power Setting
+4.8 Engine Power Setting
Slowly returns missing crew to disable status (works during combat)
+7 crew recovery rate
+70% resistance to crewman loss
Targets Self 2 min recharge Enables a special firing mode on your Experimental Romulan Plasma Beam Array Deals increased direct damage Applies a high damage Plasma Burn DoT for 10 sec Decreases damage resistance for 10 sec on target
Omega Weapon Amplifier
On hit with any energy weapon, 2.5% chance: to self: Applies Omega Weapon Amplifier: +10 Current Weapon Power +500 Current Weapon Power Resistance Rating for 3 sec +500 Maximum Weapon Power Resistance Rating for 3 sec
Passive 1% Chance when hit to reduce all incoming damage by approximately 99% for 2 seconds. This cannot occur more frequently than once every 30 seconds.