Captain
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 884
# 31
01-24-2014, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazzagiow View Post
I would think they was more likely to use the same bridge after 38 years than the same uniform
You just won the thread.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,530
# 32
01-24-2014, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Would Voyager still be using the same bridge 38 years after being launched? A question to ponder.
Maybe not, but the bridge in the screenshot is just...well, it's not nice. At all.

I don't know what's supposed to be going on with the 30-foot blue LCARS screens.

Actually, since most of the blue LCARS textures have been removed from the game, I'm going to cling to the faint hope that this is just a placeholder bridge, and that we'll see...something else next week.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,478
# 33
01-24-2014, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffel82 View Post
Maybe not, but the bridge in the screenshot is just...well, it's not nice. At all.

I don't know what's supposed to be going on with the 30-foot blue LCARS screens.

Actually, since most of the blue LCARS textures have been removed from the game, I'm going to cling to the faint hope that this is just a placeholder bridge, and that we'll see...something else next week.
Ahaha you noticed that too? I don't even know what's going on there. That LCARS...wtf?

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 209
# 34
01-24-2014, 10:47 AM
change the uniform. update the voyager bridge. kkthx.
twitter - tehjonel
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,408
# 35
01-24-2014, 10:52 AM
sweet, It's Rear Admiral lower half Tuvok :O
Captain
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 884
# 36
01-24-2014, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lan451 View Post
Ahaha you noticed that too? I don't even know what's going on there. That LCARS...wtf?
Some buttons on that interface are bigger then heads... and you would need rocket boots to reach them.

The graphics of this game came a long way. Don't give us an ancient artifact like that...
Career Officer
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 227
# 37
01-24-2014, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lan451 View Post
Ahaha you noticed that too? I don't even know what's going on there. That LCARS...wtf?
They only updated the LCARS, on the Origin Bridge. (And those are backwards)

I have nearly every federation Bridge unlocked and have tested them is the last few weeks, (because i put a different bridge for each ship) and all of them have the old blue LCARS.

This is Really Annoying. plus the Orange "Delta" Bridge is just ugly and the "Intrepid" Bridges don't have enough Chairs.

I have the Nomad Bridge on one of my ships, it usually has 12 officers on the bridge. How come even though I have 15 Different Bridge Officers, (All in Matching Uniforms) do I get stuck with 5 Random of my Bridge officers, and 7 NPC's. It would make sense if it was the 5 I have slotted as Bridge officers for that ship, but It pulls 5 Random ones, each time I visit (They change if I go to Engineering and Back)

I wish it would fill all the open Spawns on a Bridge from the pool of Open Bridge officers that you have and if there are not enough available bridge officers then fill in with NPC's, This would be a happy medium because it would get a full bridge of Officers in the Same Uniform, as most People put all their officers in matching costumes.
Career Officer
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3,942
# 38
01-24-2014, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
We've added 2 new screenshots to the screenshot gallery! Tim Russ stars as Admiral Tuvok in our upcoming Feature Episode, "A Step Between Stars," that releases next Thursday.


Link to the gallery.
Tuvok's face looks a bit squished. his lips need to be a bit more rounder and protruding, the nose needs to stand out a bit more especially around the outer nostrils. the hair itself should stand out a bit more in thickness. in addition the cheek bones needs doing as well as the chin.

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Tuvok

seems the research department has failed to give full instruction to the character dev.
Joined STO late 2010. Bought starter pack LoR & LTS 2013.
Proud owner of a Targ pup to a federation character.
T5 Miranda FTW! Hope to see Miranda Class made a T5 ship.

Last edited by mirrorchaos; 01-24-2014 at 11:07 AM.
Captain
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 884
# 39
01-24-2014, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrorchaos View Post
Tuvok's face looks a bit squished. his lips need to be a bit more rounder and protruding, the nose needs to stand out a bit more especially around the outer nostrils. the hair itself should stand out a bit more in thickness. in addition the cheek bones needs doing as well as the chin.

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Tuvok
The man is 30 years older. Give him a break.

But seriously, the character model is okay. Good work.
Just get rid of that nightmarish parody of a bridge...
Career Officer
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3,942
# 40
01-24-2014, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoping88 View Post
The man is 30 years older. Give him a break.
even 30 years old, he wouldnt look that much different other then a few grey hairs. look at end game for example in that deleted timeline with the older janeway for ex.
Joined STO late 2010. Bought starter pack LoR & LTS 2013.
Proud owner of a Targ pup to a federation character.
T5 Miranda FTW! Hope to see Miranda Class made a T5 ship.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:35 PM.