Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Grace Period Ends Soon!
02-06-2010, 03:56 PM
Hey Everyone,

This is an FYI that the grace period is ending soon. If you pre-ordered the game, but have not yet entered your Retail key, you can continue to log in and play until the following dates. After your grace period ends, you will need to enter your retail key to play.

-----
US Retailers
-----
*The grace period ends: February 8, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.


-----
All Australian Retailers, or Amazon(DE)
-----
*The grace period ends: February 21, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.


-----
FNac(FR), Amazon(FR), and Game(FR)
-----
*The grace period ends: February 10, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific


-----
All other customers
-----
*The grace period ends: February 8, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.



If you are in the situation where you purchased the retail version of the game, but did not receive your key from your retailer, please contact your retailer. If your retailer is unable to provide you your retail key, please feel free to contact Cryptic Billing Support.

-GM Destra
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-06-2010, 04:00 PM
From the bottom of my black little heart, thank you.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-06-2010, 04:00 PM
Billing hasn't answered my ticket. I've not received my box yet and opened a ticket almost a week ago. Guess I'll be getting some time off from the game until the 10th when Amazon gets around to walking the box to my house.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-06-2010, 04:07 PM
Thats lame, amazon cant get my box here till monday the 8th no matter what shipping upgrades I tried.

wtg cryptic, isnt there enough hatred directed at you already?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-06-2010, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_Destra
Hey Everyone,

This is an FYI that the grace period is ending soon. If you pre-ordered the game, but have not yet entered your Retail key, you can continue to log in and play until the following dates. After your grace period ends, you will need to enter your retail key to play.

-----
US Retailers
-----
*The grace period ends: February 6, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.


-----
All Australian Retailers, or Amazon(DE)
-----
*The grace period ends: February 21, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.


-----
FNac(FR), Amazon(FR), and Game(FR)
-----
*The grace period ends: February 10, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific


-----
All other customers
-----
*The grace period ends: February 8, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific.



If you are in the situation where you purchased the retail version of the game, but did not receive your key from your retailer, please contact your retailer. If your retailer is unable to provide you your retail key, please feel free to contact Cryptic Billing Support.

-GM Destra
I would love to be able to activate my retail key and activate the year's subscription that I have paid for, but I have no means to agree to recurring billing. Billing support has been no help thus far with just a standard copy and paste reply which had noting to do with my inquiry.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-06-2010, 04:16 PM
Yeah, just checked today and still don't have my box from amazon either... wish they could extend the day until Monday or Tuesday in the US to account for Amazon being molasses. I literally had other packages ship from EBay the same day, same way, and located farther, and received them today... although I have lifetime I'm still waiting for the stupid box!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-06-2010, 04:16 PM
this is just a knee-jerk reaction on cryptics part to reduce the server population imo.

gg
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-06-2010, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrotrek View Post
Thats lame, amazon cant get my box here till monday the 8th no matter what shipping upgrades I tried.

wtg cryptic, isnt there enough hatred directed at you already?

What has cryptic got to do with amazons delivery schedule?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-06-2010, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrotrek View Post
this is just a knee-jerk reaction on cryptics part to reduce the server population imo.

gg

Umm no. theyve said this multiple times weeks ago. This notice is a reminder thats it. You can take your tinfoil hat off now.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-06-2010, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post

Umm no. theyve said this multiple times weeks ago. This notice is a reminder thats it. You can take your tinfoil hat off now.
What about those with outstanding issues with Cryptics swamped customer service? We need a level IV at least tin hat
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:59 AM.