Lt. Commander
# 1 Fix these annoyances, please
02-09-2010, 10:33 PM
OK, these little things really annoy:

1) Every time I buy something at the Exchange the search resets, and I have to page through from the beginning to get back where I was.

2) There is no way to sort by price in Exchange searches. Why not? It makes my first complaint even more urgent. There is no proper way to sort at all, really, and there should be.

3) When I mail an item, the mail sending procedure will usually fail two or three times, or more, before it finally goes through. Why is this so? Fix it.

4) When I right click on a spammer's name intending to report them, I usually can't complete the process until I have tried two, three or more times. This is quite wearying. Fix it.

5) When I poke the button to go to full impulse, I always have to poke it twice when once should be enough.

There are other things of this type that happen irregularly. For example, now and then I'll get a mission where I have to activate everything twice, because the first attempt is ignored.

What do these things all have in common? I am being forced to repeat an action, sometimes multiple times, to accomplish something that doing the action ONCE should accomplish. This is a great waste of time and the source of much frustration.

I am sure this is not "working as intended".
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2010, 10:53 PM
Bump.

These are still problems that need to be addressed.

I also like the idea of ONE action to both report spam mail, and delete it. Reporting it as spam should automatically delete it as well. Am I sure? YES I AM SURE - report it as spam AND delete it, simultaneously!

Just do it.