Lt. Commander
First of all Im not sure if this is the right place for it, if not please move it.

I'd like you to consider putting in your item shop the following. I don't care if I have to buy it at every rank, just as long as I can captain the ship I ever really liked.(TOS Constitution).

Utopia Planitia Refit

Through the advancement of technology older vessels are capable of extended use. This item allows the user to refit one of their vessels to the characters current tier. Once refitted the vessel stats are increase to match the class of that tier.

I really don't have any interest in throwing away one ship because I unlocked a new one. I know I'm not alone in that people have their favorite class of starship. Think about it, I'm sure I'm not the only one that would throw money at you to continue their adventure in their favorite starship.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CenterSeat View Post
First of all Im not sure if this is the right place for it, if not please move it.

I'd like you to consider putting in your item shop the following. I don't care if I have to buy it at every rank, just as long as I can captain the ship I ever really liked.(TOS Constitution).

Utopia Planitia Refit

Through the advancement of technology older vessels are capable of extended use. This item allows the user to refit one of their vessels to the characters current tier. Once refitted the vessel stats are increase to match the class of that tier.

I really don't have any interest in throwing away one ship because I unlocked a new one. I know I'm not alone in that people have their favorite class of starship. Think about it, I'm sure I'm not the only one that would throw money at you to continue their adventure in their favorite starship.
I'll sign for this as long as we still have to buy the next tier of ship. Why? To make it fair to others who don't want to spend irl money. If it's a simple cosmetic change? Definitely signed.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyltran
I'll sign for this as long as we still have to buy the next tier of ship. Why? To make it fair to others who don't want to spend irl money. If it's a simple cosmetic change? Definitely signed.
Cosmetic only! You'd still have to complete whatever task is need to obtain the next tier ship, mission or purchase. This would only allow you to upgrade a lower tier ship to your current rank.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 05:05 PM
I support this idea
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CenterSeat View Post
Cosmetic only! You'd still have to complete whatever task is need to obtain the next tier ship, mission or purchase. This would only allow you to upgrade a lower tier ship to your current rank.
Then definitely supported.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 06:20 PM
supported!

Kenetor
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 06:25 PM
can i disagree just fo the sake of being a naysayer?
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 06:36 PM
I like this idea in all the threads where it's come up.