Lt. Commander
# 31
02-03-2010, 06:07 AM
Wow nerf cries already. Sad....

Now if in fact a player received a +25% across the board and it was pretty much a permanent thing, I would be inclined to agree it would OP but that is in fact not the case. Moreover we dont know what other items are in the game at this point due to the near total lack of information. It may very well that it is on scale with ultra rare drops as things stand now.
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-03-2010, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevensided View Post
It also, and this is the part that bugs me the most, is on the same global cooldown as batteries, meaning using it forces your batteries into a 5 minute cooldown, and using batteries forces the capaciter into a 5 minute cooldown.

[color="Yellow"]]The GCD on devices bugs me in general, I mean, what's the point of having four device slots on a cruiser?[/COLOR
+1 Fix This Devs
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-03-2010, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevensided View Post
It also, and this is the part that bugs me the most, is on the same global cooldown as batteries, meaning using it forces your batteries into a 5 minute cooldown, and using batteries forces the capaciter into a 5 minute cooldown.

The GCD on devices bugs me in general, I mean, what's the point of having four device slots on a cruiser?
That sucks to be sure. Regarding the device slots there is one for each area of distribution. It is reasonable to say the least.
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-03-2010, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodwind
Sorry if my sarcasm was not translated well to text....
Sarcasm rarely translates well to text. While it is more readily recognizable as such during face-to-face discussions, sarcasm happens to be one of the least effective means of communication - typically an indication that the initiator has chosen to resort to a form of insults rather than meaningful dialogue.
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-03-2010, 07:14 AM
Since it only has a short term use and a long cooldown, I see no problems.
Lt. Commander
# 36
02-03-2010, 12:28 PM
By the way, per this thread: http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=98709 and my own experience it appears that Borg BOffs are bugged anyway and don't have the traits as advertisted. So Borg BOffs don't ahve effeciency and don't add anything to the ships power levels.