Lt. Commander
# 1
02-02-2010, 10:24 PM
If you'lre LtCom , you still have a crapton of Episodes to do, if you've only done up to Doomsday.
Lt. Commander
Hi!
I´m currently Lt.Cm. (5) and have completed all story-based quests up to the doomsday device. In my career I have explored 3 clusters and secured the sectors 5 times.

In my quest log there are still:
- the bugges pvp-quest (resets during the mission, when dying you lose the objectives)
- the bugged ground-fleet-action (you cannot plant the bombs)

Now: How will I get to Commander without grinding repeatable missions?

Solution: Implement more missions OR increase XP for existing ones.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 10:26 PM
Remember many random systems have specific missions at that system that aren't listed in orders. Also I recommend exploring a little. I fought Crystalline Entity and another fleet battle with gorn's just by wondering upon the right NPC ship.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 10:33 PM
so you´re saying I just gotta do Doomsday and then a whole bunch of quests is going to pop up?

@Crystalline Entity: Yeah, I stumbled across that in Romulan space (while exploring *g*) - We did not succeed because EVERYONE was repeatedly shooting the big fragments in spite of being told NOT to.
Therefore, Entity healed itself (from a good 13% to 100%) again... repeatedly. After 30 minutes I lost interest.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunnagh View Post
so you´re saying I just gotta do Doomsday and then a whole bunch of quests is going to pop up?

@Crystalline Entity: Yeah, I stumbled across that in Romulan space (while exploring *g*) - We did not succeed because EVERYONE was repeatedly shooting the big fragments in spite of being told NOT to.
Therefore, Entity healed itself (from a good 13% to 100%) again... repeatedly. After 30 minutes I lost interest.
Yes, after you do doomsday, Admiral Quinn will give you another episode, taking you to Starbase 39-Sierra, where you'll get new episodes.