Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for mature RP Fleet
02-02-2010, 09:00 PM
Hello My name Is John and I am looking to join a active mature rp group. my ingame name is John Sutter And I am captain of the USS Bozeman. Curently I am a Lt 4th class. my small cruiser ahs seen some actiona nd even taken out a frew borg cubes and a ton of Klingon birds. My crew is msotly alien tho I am human. My first officer is an adorian named Takkura. I was a Tactical Officer abord my first ship out of the acadamy but when the borg assuilt hit I was given comand of the Bozeman and enver looked back. My stangth is in military power. my ship is out fitted in strong phazers and sheilds. she might not be quick but she packs a punch. If Me and my crew sould like a good addition to your fleet pelase send me a subspace message eaither here or to the Bozeman directly.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 06:48 AM
Any rp fleets out there?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 07:15 AM
19th Federation Starfleet is currently recruiting members, we have 5 members including 1 ingame arleady. We also have a Ventrilo server, Website, Web Forums, and a community that has had guilds in at least 3 other games including SWG, Secondlife, and Lord of the Rings online. Our group is mainly from the United States, but we have freinds from all over the world. We focus on PvE and light Roleplay. We are also looking for members to help build the Fleet and plan events.

CaptainBurst
Vice Admiral, 19th Federation Starfleet
Director of Tactical Operations
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 08:50 AM
Greeting Killoth,

I am Commander Gansosindicato1 from [SF]Starfleet. You can visit us here @ www.starfleets.st or our forums @ www.starfleets.st/vb

Starfleet has been in the Trek community for 10+ years, and has been at the forefront of gaming since. STO is a bit thing for [SF] and we have been very active. We are a military RP based with a ranking structure just like that of Star Trek. Within the Fleet there are many departments, so if you have a talent, or are wishing to learn some things. You are more then able to do so. Roleplay deserves its own mention. RP has been one of [SF]'s best and most important features. RP is what Starfleet is based off, and it shows. I welcome you to come find out for yourself.

I myself have been with the Fleet for 4 years, on two different occasions. As it stands, I am the Commanding Officer of the U.S.S Valiant, one of the ships in our Fleet where are members are placed to do their jobs. I am also the Director of Graphical Arts, and the Executive Officer of our Admissions and Basic Training Departments.

Should you be interested I would like to invite you to visit us even if it is just that. Starfleet welcomes all visitors. If you need to contact me, my information is in my signature. You can find our recruitment post here: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...96#post1889796

Best wishes in your search for a Fleet, and I hope to see you ingame.

-Commander Gansosindicato1
[SF]Starfleet
Lt. Commander
EDIT: Meant to post this on the main board, my post has been moved there, sorry about that.
Lt. Commander
# 6 {UFP} Fleet
02-03-2010, 09:15 AM
Hey there Killoth!! Best of luck in your search for a Fleet.

In your research be sure to check out the {UFP}. We're a Star Trek only gaming community that has been in operation now for seven years. Our Fleet support many different Star Trek games. We started out as a RP Fleet for the most part.

To find out more about us, just use the link in my sig. Then use the tabs on the left of the main page to find out everything you would like about us. If you have any questions about us just PM me here or on the {UFP} site. I'll help in any way I can. If you do sign up with us please tell them AlanShepard sent you!!

So again good luck in your search & in game.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-03-2010, 11:00 AM
Hello Killoth,

As a representative of the Canadian Federation it is my honour to extend an invitation to you.

Our members are mature and practical in their conduct. We were formed by casual players whom like to have all the benefits of a fleet without any of the hassles of a rigid command structure. While we may be casual we are very dedicated. Above all else our fleet is about getting together and having fun with our members. The majority of our members are Canadian and American, but don't let that hold you back, we are open to everyone. We have a dedicated Ventrilo server for Fleet communication.

We have an RP division set up in our fleet and I know the CO always likes new recruits. We currently have 60+ active, helpful members and are always looking to expand.

So if you like what you hear, please come and check out our site. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me or any of our other fleet members.

Thank you for your consideration,

The Canadian Federation