Lt. Commander
Hi, I ordered the D2D pre-order & found everything except the Original Star Trek Uniform Set? Where would I find this?

Other random questions I can't seem to find a clear answer about. Seems some people are getting the choice of different titles, one being Ambassador, does anyone know what that was for? Is it if you were in OB? If so how do you claim it? I don't seem to see it. If not, what is it for, there was another one but I think that was for being on the forums at a certain time, is that correct?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 05:15 PM
Anyone know? I still can't find them.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantheria View Post
Hi, I ordered the D2D pre-order & found everything except the Original Star Trek Uniform Set? Where would I find this?

Other random questions I can't seem to find a clear answer about. Seems some people are getting the choice of different titles, one being Ambassador, does anyone know what that was for? Is it if you were in OB? If so how do you claim it? I don't seem to see it. If not, what is it for, there was another one but I think that was for being on the forums at a certain time, is that correct?
I think Ambassador was a title given to long time forum goers.

Also, I am not sure where your uniforms would be. Did you check the tailor?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 05:17 PM
Quote:

Are you trying to find them on a new character or an already created character? If your character is already created you need to visit an officer on the starbase to change your clothes for a fee of energy credits.

For a new character you go to the advanced section of the uniform options in character creation and choose the uniform.

The title for people on the forums early was "Special Envoy" I believe.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 05:19 PM
Ah thanks, I wanted to see what they looked like on my ready made character. Where would I find the tailor? I tried to find out but can't seem to find out a location?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwynd View Post
Are you trying to find them on a new character or an already created character? If your character is already created you need to visit an officer on the starbase to change your clothes for a fee of energy credits.

For a new character you go to the advanced section of the uniform options in character creation and choose the uniform.

The title for people on the forums early was "Special Envoy" I believe.
I thought they were just saying they would get a "special envoy title" but that wasn't the actual title.

If I had a title that read "Special Envoy" I think I'd be hesitant to use it... :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Ah thanks, I wanted to see what they looked like on my ready made character. Where would I find the tailor? I tried to find out but can't seem to find out a location?
Starbase 01 at Earth. I believe in Requisitions. If you look at the map and think of it as a cloak, Requisitions is between 9 and 12 oclock I believe. Just past the Club going clockwise.

The tailor is the NPC standing in front of the huge holographic person.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 05:35 PM
the TOS uniforms are all messed up, no mini-skirts and no pants.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwolonewulf View Post
How are they messed up?

The dev team knows about the mini skirts. Never heard any complaints of pants though.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2010, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwolonewulf View Post

Thats a bad thing?