Lt. Commander
# 1 How do I claim my Borg BO?
02-02-2010, 06:13 PM
I did look but couldn't find anything in the forums? Can I claim it on the character I had in headstart?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 03:31 AM
Anyone know?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 03:36 AM
if you have used the code (on the website account page, check the dashboard)

1. Login
2. Select the Drop Down Menu, which is the downward arrow near the minimap
3. Select C-Store & Select "Special Unlocks"
4. Click on your Borg BO & Click "Claim"
5. Go to your inventory (press I or U) & Double click the Combadge icon there
6. Go to your Assignments tab. (Located in your equip window)
7. It should be listed there, on on the left hand side, below your character name, ship name, and other BOs

Also noteworthy is the Pre-Order code, and the BO item code from amazon are two different codes. If you hav'nt recieved a second code from amazon, you won't be able to claim it yet. Or login for that matter.

Check your email, if you have recieved it you will need to enter it, if you havn't done so already.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 07:16 AM
I received my Amazon order in the mail and activated my retail copy, that is NOT the Borg code? I didn't notice any other code beyond the Head start code. Just wondering if there was something else I needed, was it a BO specific code from Amazon, or was it included in the head start code?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redjohn View Post

1. Login
7. It should be listed there, on on the left hand side, below your character name, ship name, and other BOs

Also noteworthy is the Pre-Order code, and the BO item code from amazon are two different codes. If you hav'nt recieved a second code from amazon, you won't be able to claim it yet. Or login for that matter.

Check your email, if you have recieved it you will need to enter it, if you havn't done so already.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 07:29 AM
Redjohn's reply is accurate. You must first log-in to the game and follow the steps he outlines, and yest the Borg BO is Amazon specific. Once you claim your reward, it will appear in your inventory. Double click on the officer to move the BO to the Assignments tab where you can then select the BO to train or join your crew.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 07:57 AM
Ive entered my code, entered the C-Store, selected my BBO, it says its accepted, but he doesnt appear in my "Assignments" screen OR in the list of my BO's.. Ticket logged with Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-03-2010, 08:34 AM
I thought one of the benefits of cybernetics was not having BO....
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-03-2010, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orac69 View Post
Ive entered my code, entered the C-Store, selected my BBO, it says its accepted, but he doesnt appear in my "Assignments" screen OR in the list of my BO's.. Ticket logged with Cryptic.
That's because it appears in your inventory list. The same place BO's appear when you buy or trade them with other players. You have to click on it in the inventory list to activate it.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-03-2010, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redjohn View Post

1. Login

Thank you very much.