Community Content Manager
Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Thursday May 8th, at 7AM PDT (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to last for 2.5 hours. The test server, launcher and access to manage your account may also be unavailable during some portions of the maintenance.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team
Morrigan "LaughingTrendy" | Community Content Manager
Follow us on Twitter: @trekonlinegame | "Like" us on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter: @LaughingTrendy
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, please file a "Forums and Website" support ticket here.

Captain
# 2
05-07-2014, 07:26 PM
Yay, fixed the Khan headwrap - can get the tailor going on again with my captains instead of just the BOFFs.

Willard the Rat & Crew

This isn't your father's Starfleet...welcome to Star Trek Online.
Career Officer
# 3
05-07-2014, 07:31 PM
Please tell me we ended up getting all those missing Jem Hadar assets added to the costume and don't have to supply our own boots, wrist computers, etc...
Captain
# 4
05-07-2014, 07:38 PM
Trendy, stop posting erotic pictures of naked Aliens on Facebook. I was listening to an audiobook
Captain
# 5
05-07-2014, 07:54 PM
Lot of fixes on this one. Which is good. Keep these fixes coming. There is still plenty to do.
Career Officer
# 6
05-07-2014, 08:00 PM
Quote:
  • Resolved an issue which could sometimes cause a Borg to be trapped in the Defera Invasion Zone.
    • This would allow it to attack players but players could not attack it back.
I have to ask... why bother? Defera is one of the buggiest places in the entire game, and you fix a stuck drone at one of the probe locations. This is like putting a sticking plaster on a warp core fracture and hoping it will avert a breach.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
Problem with your power tray? Try this, it worked for several of my characters.
Click for Stats
Career Officer
# 7
05-07-2014, 09:30 PM
Quote:
This process can sometimes clear up missing/incomplete Accolades and Costume Unlocks for certain characters.
It should be used only by players that suspect it will fix an issue they are experiencing with their armor visuals and tailor options, and it is known that this *will not* fix all costume issues for all species of characters.
So just to make sure here. I have a Fed Alien female who is missing the Omega Force helmet, shoulder pads, and collar on the costume in the tailor. Using this transfer deal might fix that?

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009

It's time for STO to get a complete UI overhaul.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
05-07-2014, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khamseenair View Post
I have to ask... why bother? Defera is one of the buggiest places in the entire game, and you fix a stuck drone at one of the probe locations. This is like putting a sticking plaster on a warp core fracture and hoping it will avert a breach.
It's something.
Empire Veteran
# 9
05-08-2014, 01:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy View Post

• Task Force Omega:
    • Commander Roxy now offers Omega Equipment Registration services.
      • Interact with her on Deep Space Nine's promenade to find a new dialog option that will open a Gear Registration store.
      • "Purchasing" an item in this store will remove the existing version of that item from your inventory and replace it with an exact copy.
        • The item must be unequipped and in your bag.
        • This process can sometimes clear up missing/incomplete Accolades and Costume Unlocks for certain characters.
        • It should be used only by players that suspect it will fix an issue they are experiencing with their armor visuals and tailor options, and it is known that this *will not* fix all costume issues for all species of characters.
Is the result of this procedure the same as if we discard the item and immediately retrieve it again from our personal replicator?
Rihannsu
# 10
05-08-2014, 01:38 AM
Still no news on constant crashes with the mac client since season 9?
Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013
Closed Thread