Captain
# 51
01-27-2014, 04:13 PM
Just reread the blog...

Yay, the mine idea I had is being implemented...if you shoot enough time in the dark, you'll hit something I guess.

12km? Boo, no drop off damage? That is awesome

Tetryon bleeder damage? I assume there's shield destruction doffs?

Beam overload 12km cannon shot? I smell gimmick...3min cd? Ya...gimmick...

3p bonus halves the power drain? The shot sure as hell better not trigger a 3minute cd, or this is the worst 3p bonus implemented yet...

Tethered mines? Unless they are hiding under my shields, they will be popped so quicked...would be awesome against the A.I. if they weren't so derp

Console...looks like a staple for pvp is its passive.

The 180 per activate per minute looks hilarious...probably will pop it just for the boost then turn around again just to for the after proc boosts

The blowing up photonic fleet decoys...meh?

2p bonus, further reasoning to pop the 180 for the after proc boost.

Far away kinda stealth? Lol...hater gonna hate. Who knows how good this actually is

Taking away all that...I'm curious to see the stats... i feel a heavy tactical boff layout...which will be disappointing...

I hope for a Ltc sci and Eng with a commander tactical...but we will have to wait and see
Chive on and prosper

Anarchy Nexus recruitment thread

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
Lt. Commander
# 52
01-27-2014, 04:13 PM
hopefully the Mirror Universe Negh'Var Heavy Battlecruiser looks like the Qu'Daj class
Captain
# 53
01-27-2014, 04:19 PM
I wanted the pole-arm/axe ground weapon w/spiffy combos. That w/Dy Hypo x9-12 would be lolz fun for a while.

12km no damage reduction to range maybe more useful in shuttle wars.

Not sure what to make of the 180 console. Most of the ship types that can use it don't have turning issues.

That one console looks spam-maliciuos. Probably will be the 1st thing to be banned if I had to guess, w/the confuse et al that go w/it.

I'd probably would preferred the dragon teeth folks tbh. They coulda just made stuff up then. They also fit more w/the Iconian style bad guys. Then again that is how we got dino lazers ...
[Zone] Dack@****: cowards can't take a fed 1 on 1 crinckley cowards Hahahaha you smell like flowers
Random Quote from Kerrat
"Sumlobus@****: your mums eat Iced Targ Poo"
C&H Fed banter
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 54
01-27-2014, 04:21 PM
Blog slightly updated.

Quote:
This full-sized pack will contain the same officer selection found in the now-retired C-Store pack (1 Blue+, 2 Green+ and 4 White+) but does not include the additional prizes that were a part of that pack, and will not benefit from future Duty Officer promotions.
To:
Quote:
This full-sized doff pack will contain the same officer selection found in the now-retired C-Store pack (1 Blue+, 2 Green+ and 4 White+), including the ability to contain bonus prizes during special Duty Officer promotions that affect this pack IF it is opened during that promotion.
Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
# 55
I might do it just for mirror negh'var lol...

I'm running out of kdf alts that don't have lockbox ships now lol.
Captain
# 56
The more I think about it, the more disappo?ted I am in the 3p bonus...

I am dying to know these boff layouts, my I initial "must buy" is dying...i wonder when we will get actual numbers
Chive on and prosper

Anarchy Nexus recruitment thread

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
Commander
# 57
01-27-2014, 04:23 PM
Interesting stuff!
Captain
# 58
My reman Sci toon flying her torp'varo with Ts3 and Ts2 will make good use in pvp of the new space trait for torps.

Hint hint - how's that Mk12 lobi store Breen set update coming along cryptic?? We have 2 Breen ships in game now and still no update like the Jem set.
Captain
# 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by killdozer9211 View Post
Passive stealth, defense buffing console, heavy sniper single cannon, shield eroding tetryons.

This is the best lockbox ever.

You're getting all of my money.
I was thinking the exact opposite.
Captain
# 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyuzos7 View Post
hopefully the Mirror Universe Negh'Var Heavy Battlecruiser looks like the Qu'Daj class
If it behaves like any mirror vessel, you can use both the negh'var and the qu'daj model for it (and on top of it, the mirror colour skin).

All said and done, I'm really curious about the mirror ships.

The Apex looks impressive, pretty nice model.

But, I really need specifics now, on these Hirogen and mirror ships stats, on the anniversary ship stats, on the event daily missions (from what I hear I'm rather loosing hope for the anniversary ships)...
Too much stuff going on, actually, I don't like that.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!