Lt. Commander
# 1 Steam Pre-Order
02-02-2010, 08:45 PM
Im a bit confused...

Im pretty sure the steam pre-order had the DS9 outfit but somehow I have TOS outfit. It also seemed to give me cryptic points and that crappy 360 gun thing. Im pretty sure the Steam pre-order was offering better than that.

Anyone else from Steam believe they had something other than what they were expecting?

Maybe I just got confused with all the different orders I saw.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 09:06 PM
Steam DDE bonuses were always marked as TOS uniformed, Mult-Defense Turrent and the Pre-Order bonus was the Chromo Armor.

Only confusion I have is I thought it gave 500 bonus skill points, instead got 500 Cryptic points that it never mentions anywhere..

Taken from my Steam Client:

- Original Star Trek Uniform Set: Three uniforms from the original series (blue, red, yellow).
- Unique Ship Item: Automated Defense Battery. This Tactical Module grants any ship a passive 360 arc attack power with a short range.

Taken from the "Retail" page:

- Chromodynamic Armor

and since the Steam client doesn't mention the armor, Steams pre-order bonus is the armor.. & possibly the 500 cryptic points as well.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamatsu View Post
Steam DDE bonuses were always marked as TOS uniformed, Mult-Defense Turrent and the Pre-Order bonus was the Chromo Armor.

Only confusion I have is I thought it gave 500 bonus skill points, instead got 500 Cryptic points that it never mentions anywhere..

Taken from my Steam Client:

- Original Star Trek Uniform Set: Three uniforms from the original series (blue, red, yellow).
- Unique Ship Item: Automated Defense Battery. This Tactical Module grants any ship a passive 360 arc attack power with a short range.

Taken from the "Retail" page:

- Chromodynamic Armor

and since the Steam client doesn't mention the armor, Steams pre-order bonus is the armor.. & possibly the 500 cryptic points as well.
I ordered the Digital Deluxe from Steam as was expecting:

Digital Deluxe Edition

The Star Trek Online Digital Deluxe Edition offers such bonuses as five exclusive in-game items as well as the ability to play as a “Joined Trill” – a symbiote that grants you several lifetimes of experience. The five exclusive in-game items include:

* Original Star Trek Uniform Set: Three uniforms from the original series (blue, red, yellow).
* Exclusive “KHAAAN!” Emote: An unforgettable moment from the second Star Trek Film. This exclusive emote allows players to relive Kirk’s unforgettable moment of fury, with the timeless cry… “KHAAAN!”
* Exclusive Klingon Blood Wine Toast Emote: Raise a glass like a Klingon! Greet other players with an exclusive Klingon gesture –the blood wine toast.
* Unique Registry Prefix: Give your ship the coveted NX prefix, seen only on a handful of elite Starfleet vessels like the Defiant, 22nd century Enterprise, and Prometheus.
* Unique Ship Item: Automated Defense Battery. This Tactical Module grants any ship a passive 360 arc attack power with a short range.
* Chromodynamic Armor

I got all of these and 500 Cryptic points. I wasn't expecting to get any Cryptic Points.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 10:01 PM
do we have to claim this? i put my code into the website and all that but i dont see how we get the armour the the other pretty things. i do seem to have 500 C points though
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 10:10 PM
i don't have anything and i have the lifetime order aswell
Lt. Commander
# 6 Ditto
02-02-2010, 10:31 PM
Nothing yet.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 10:37 PM
Check out the C-store in-game after entering your retail key on the website. There's a free tab where you claim all your pre-order items. Just got all my Steam DDE stuff.