Lt. Commander
# 1 Split the difference
02-02-2010, 08:58 PM
there should be a lesser charge for player who only want federation or klingon side. The PvP here is attroscious (worse then Champions online) and I have no reason to play klingon side, so I paid for a year (and steam pre-order which i still don't have my freebies from) for a game I'm only going to play half-way (at most). Unless there's a solid klingon campeign not driven by PvP, I wasted a bunch of money.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 09:00 PM
Your paying to play the game , the fact that your only playing one faction has no bearing on the cost . im only playing klingon , i dont expect half price . to think you'd get that is foolish.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by okaww
there should be a lesser charge for player who only want federation or klingon side. The PvP here is attroscious (worse then Champions online) and I have no reason to play klingon side, so I paid for a year (and steam pre-order which i still don't have my freebies from) for a game I'm only going to play half-way (at most). Unless there's a solid klingon campeign not driven by PvP, I wasted a bunch of money.
Klingons were a last minute addition to the game. They didn't plan on factions for release. They have said that they will add PvE for Klingons if the players want it. So sometime in the next couple months. You will see some PvE for Klingons. It may not be fleshed out missions like Feds. But it will be something.

Should they have had multiple fleshed out factions for launch? Yes they should have. But we will have to wait now for the additions. All we can do is wait and hope they get it right. And add our imput as to what it should be.