Lt. Commander
# 1 Where are the trolls?
02-02-2010, 08:32 PM
I've been waiting most of the evening for the trolls and nay sayers to come out. Over the past few days, I've read so many posts that they felt launch would be completely awful, and no one would would be able to get on, and the servers wouldn't be up half the time, and that the launch would be the worst fiasco since AO.

Yes, there are some bugs, but there I haven't seen any 'show stoppers' or bugs that have killed the game or progression, or anything to prevent me from continuing my subscription of the game.

So, the nay sayers that have posted about the death of STO since head start, care to comment? If this post doesn't get many comments, I'd say they're too busy playing the game to respond. Something they said they wouldn't be able to do...
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 08:34 PM
Forums are locked down to customers. They can't post anymore, and will now move on to the next MMO beta test, where they will make most of the same complaints.
Lt. Commander
# 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoaler
I've been waiting most of the evening for the trolls and nay sayers to come out. Over the past few days, I've read so many posts that they felt launch would be completely awful, and no one would would be able to get on, and the servers wouldn't be up half the time, and that the launch would be the worst fiasco since AO.

Yes, there are some bugs, but there I haven't seen any 'show stoppers' or bugs that have killed the game or progression, or anything to prevent me from continuing my subscription of the game.

So, the nay sayers that have posted about the death of STO since head start, care to comment? If this post doesn't get many comments, I'd say they're too busy playing the game to respond. Something they said they wouldn't be able to do...
that's a good question, alls quite on the western front it seems
Lt. Commander
# 4
You underestimate them..they will be back.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeoniscythe
Yes, some of them will; because they will buy the game, because they have fun playing it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by syberghost View Post
Forums are locked down to customers. They can't post anymore, and will now move on to the next MMO beta test, where they will make most of the same complaints.
Is it really locked down to customers? That would be great.
Lt. Commander
# 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeoniscythe
jep

and for the mighty 10 characters:

Wa ever
Lt. Commander
# 8
No it's not. The proof : I'm still here.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brihtwulf616 View Post
Is it really locked down to customers? That would be great.
it must be killing them. they can read but not post
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2010, 08:39 PM
Head start lasts for a few more days though, they are just quiet today.