Captain
# 1 First contact day ship
01-28-2014, 10:38 AM
Do you think Cryptic should make a Tellerite ship(ENG class) for either this or next years FC day event? If they do, what ability should it get?
Career Officer
# 2
01-28-2014, 05:29 PM
I'd like to see a tellarite ship added to the game as well, just so we can see all the founders of the federation represented in the fleet. I agree it should be a cruiser, and I think the ones we saw in ENT look good and unlike anything else in the fed fleet right now is a plus. Don't really care about any gimmicks, like that it would already get crusier commands, which is nice enough for me.

If I recall, it had pretty large cannons on it, maybe make it a low-tier battlecruiser seeing as that cat's already out of the bag?
Captain
# 3
01-28-2014, 06:33 PM
Tellarites are a very minor species. It probably won't be implemented.
I would love to visit this star in-game...or maybe this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shurato2099
Won't SOMEONE please think of the CHILDREN?!
Career Officer
# 4
01-28-2014, 10:49 PM
I myself like to see a Tellarite ship as well. Not sure what ability it should have, but it is a great idea!
They say time is the fire in which we burn. Right now, Captain, my time is running out. We leave so many things unfinished in our lives... I know you understand.

Legendary Final 5 Elite Fleet Leader
http://final-five.guildlaunch.com/
Captain
# 5
01-29-2014, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegalaxy31 View Post
Tellarites are a very minor species. It probably won't be implemented.
Tellarites are a founding species of the Federation: Humans, Vulcans, Andorians, and Tellarites are the 4 founders.

Cryptic has said they want to get a ship from all the Founding species into the game. The Tellarite ship has been in development for some time and could be the broadsider ship design Geko is often talking about.
Captain
# 6
02-01-2014, 04:23 PM
I hope the broadsider is Tellarite, they could use some attention for once.

If they do make it, they should add turrets (for appearance), and have the bridge look more like a conventional sci-fi type.

Last edited by captz1pp; 02-01-2014 at 11:28 PM. Reason: details
Career Officer
# 7
02-01-2014, 05:07 PM
Looking back at the screenshots, it almost looks small enough to be a frigate.

Maybe even JHAS size.

If you catch my drift, atrox captains...
Career Officer
# 8
02-02-2014, 04:53 PM
In all honesty, anything is possible for a ship at this point... Hey, it is just as possible that the Xindi could make an appearance.
They say time is the fire in which we burn. Right now, Captain, my time is running out. We leave so many things unfinished in our lives... I know you understand.

Captain
# 9
02-02-2014, 07:11 PM
Considering that we just got a Phoenix non-combat pet and a Bat'leth for it, then it is extremely unlikely we will get a ship of some type. Might get a Shuttle, but that is it.
Career Officer
# 10
02-03-2014, 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Considering that we just got a Phoenix non-combat pet and a Bat'leth for it, then it is extremely unlikely we will get a ship of some type. Might get a Shuttle, but that is it.
I see your point, but the Star Trek Online event system has changed a lot since last years First Contact Day event. They may do a ship and make it another slottable event reputation project...