Commander
# 21
02-13-2014, 12:44 AM
I don't know about the Letheans but Tellarites should get a ship thats more boxy looking then the one from ENT.
Captain
# 22
02-20-2014, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilkiller98 View Post
I see your point, but the Star Trek Online event system has changed a lot since last years First Contact Day event. They may do a ship and make it another slottable event reputation project...
Yeah they probably will, they're that asinine.
Ensign
# 23
02-25-2014, 08:47 AM
I personally hope they don't make it another grind like they did for the Fourth Anniversary. And if they do make a ship, make it a special shuttle type replica of the Phoenix itself that can be used by all three factions (Feds/KDF/Rom) with two universal boff stations. After all, if you're going to make it First Contact day, at least give the people the main attraction in a more useful way besides gaudy cutesy aesthetics.
Captain
# 24
02-25-2014, 08:52 AM
If they make it another grind I'll ignore it.
Enough if that.

Also, instead of randomly throwing event ship after event ship into the game they should better add shops on other points.

I personally thing the reps should get, along with some strong ease up for multiple alts, expensive ship projects (that can be contributed by every char on an account but only claimed by one at a time)
Support more story content in STO

Last edited by revandarklighter; 02-25-2014 at 08:55 AM.