Lt. Commander
# 1 Cinematics
02-02-2010, 09:50 PM
I was wondering if we will see any in-game cinematics in the future. I really liked the Klingon cinematic you guys had, it would be really cool to have some in-game ones if you could fit that in. I know it's expensive, but if everyone wants it, that would be really cool.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 09:53 PM
Yes, they'll be available in the C-store I'm sure since they are considered "cosmetic"

(there's a small chance I don't actually know what I'm talking about, but at this point nothing would surprise me)
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 01:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemenow View Post
Yes, they'll be available in the C-store I'm sure since they are considered "cosmetic"

(there's a small chance I don't actually know what I'm talking about, but at this point nothing would surprise me)
A cinematic in the C-store? I don't see why that would be. I was thinking like when we enter a specific zone or once we talk to someone specifically, and this would all take place at end-game during some event. At least that's what I was thinking. I wouldn't say "cosmetic", as the artwork you see during loading isn't really cosmetic either.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 01:37 AM
I think he was makign a joke cause he is upset that a ferengi costs a dollar...

Seeing C-store is all about cosmetics.. I could care less if they sold stuff.. wait.. no.. Im hoping they sell stuff.. I want TOS uniforms !

Cinimatics would be nice, But i dought they are gonna add them. id rather have their art department work on larger systems.. and new beamdownable planets. Id love for the earth system to be giant... and include all the planets and take a half hour to cross..

I can dream right?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 04:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazerLight
I think he was makign a joke cause he is upset that a ferengi costs a dollar...

To be clear I'm "upset" because of the business practices over at cryptic that suggest they be able to charge extra for little features that should have been in the game to begin with.