Lt. Commander
Is it possible to do missions that i've already completed with a friend who hasn't? For example: we tried to do the first patrol mission and it wouldn't let me into the systems anymore.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prominence
Is it possible to do missions that i've already completed with a friend who hasn't? For example: we tried to do the first patrol mission and it wouldn't let me into the systems anymore.
Actually that's a good question, I was wondering about that myself. I have some friends joining the game soon, but since I'm at a higher level then them how can I enjoy episodes/missions with them.

I think they would either have to catch up, or just resort playing pvp or fleet actions with them.

can also start a new character with them and go from there.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 10:11 PM
So far, thats the only way i see that you can play with them. I hope i'm wrong though
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 10:18 PM
If you've already completed the quest, you CAN partner with a lower level friend. The only caveat is that someone with the quest has to enter the system before you. For example, if my friend went to do the SS Azure mission, he'd have to enter the SS Azure system first, and then I'd be given the ability to enter. Now, he won't be able to share the quest with me, meaning that I can't get any quest reward loot/SP, but I will still gain SP from enemy kills and still gain loot drops.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 10:21 PM
Actually, if you have teamed up, get within 1 LY& and go to your missions panel (or your lower level friiend!) There is a handy share option there. The person who has already completed it gets a lower reward with no items...

I've now done city on the edge of never and doomsday arcs twice
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 10:22 PM
Can't you share missions with a team mate? I'm pretty sure some guy shared a mission with me that I had just completed on my own.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 10:24 PM
It wasn't working for me. Maybe my friend did it wrong? Either way, OP, all you have to do is let your friend start the instance, and you can join immediately afterward.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedidethfreak View Post
It wasn't working for me. Maybe my friend did it wrong? Either way, OP, all you have to do is let your friend start the instance, and you can join immediately afterward.
and that'll work even if i've already done it? I'll give it a try next time i have a chance
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prominence
and that'll work even if i've already done it? I'll give it a try next time i have a chance
Yes, it will work, even if you've done it. I was Lt.Com 4 and my LT 3 friend did the third Episode, with me in tow.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2010, 11:18 PM
I let my team member in to the Bhea system before my and it still wouldn't let me join