Survivor of Romulus
# 31
01-28-2014, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
Sorry for the .

We got it fixed and updated, along with the right Rank Requirements for the KDF and ROM Mirror Universe Ships.

Thanks for the watchful eyes!

#SmirkFail
I forgive you, because these ships are AWESOME. I need to know who designed them, so that I can show my appreciation properly.
Founder and Grand Vizier of the Sovereign Ba'al joke. Hail Ba'al! Our theme song
My official eternal issue: Why no muscle definition slider? Let's have some equal-opportunity sexiness, Cryptic!
PWE: NO to mandatory ARC! At least make it optional!
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-28-2014, 04:55 PM
All ships all have interesting stats, including the Mirror Ships.

Now that you made Hirogen Bridges, are we going to Trapped (Federation Romulan Storyline Mission) revised with this new set?
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-28-2014, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeitis View Post
Uuuuh... get the prime universe version then?
prime universe has 3 Engineer officers 1 lt tactical and 1 lt science... that's not favoring tactical either...

Last edited by kyuzos7; 01-28-2014 at 05:01 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 34
01-28-2014, 05:00 PM
I'll say it again, you guys did a really good job on that Apex. Looks like spitten image from the ship in Voyager.
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-28-2014, 05:03 PM
i read this right.

the Qu'Daj class of the battle cruiser gets a Mirror Coat of paint as well?
Captain
# 36
01-28-2014, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyuzos7 View Post
prime universe has 3 Engineer officers 1 lt tactical and 1 lit science... that's not favoring tactical either...
Okay, here's how it works. When a mirror ship comes into existence, it takes the two career types(tac/eng/sci) that the ship class does not specialize in and swaps them. Even though the Negh'Var didn't have THAT much tactical ability at first, it was still higher than science. The only possible option was to swap sci with tac. We're lucky to have even gotten a LtCmdr sci, as there was no LtCmdr tac for it to replace in the prime universe version.

Helpful Tools: Dictionary.com - Logical fallacies - Random generator - Word generator - Color tool - Extra Credits - List of common English language errors - Big booty tutorial - Also, follow me on Twitter!
Rihannsu
# 37
01-28-2014, 05:11 PM
I'll pass. I don't like the Hirogen ships both in terms of looks and stats.

However I honestly hope we'll see even more new Mirror Universe ships in the future, instead of the same old ones we've been getting for years now.

Oh please make the Mirror D'deridex next... I want that black hull material...
Lt. Commander
# 38
01-28-2014, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeitis View Post
Okay, here's how it works. When a mirror ship comes into existence, it takes the two career types(tac/eng/sci) that the ship class does not specialize in and swaps them. Even though the Negh'Var didn't have THAT much tactical ability at first, it was still higher than science. The only possible option was to swap sci with tac. We're lucky to have even gotten a LtCmdr sci, as there was no LtCmdr tac for it to replace in the prime universe version.
well im not making to big of a deal with it now after looking and comparing the 2.

that extra ensign tactical will have to do.
Career Officer
# 39
01-28-2014, 05:24 PM
I don't suppose the old model is available for the Apex? I kinda liked the big, ugly ,boxy battleship look.
Join Unrepentant!
Captain
# 40
01-28-2014, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worffan101 View Post
I forgive you, because these ships are AWESOME. I need to know who designed them, so that I can show my appreciation properly.
For god's sake, put it back in your pants!