Lt. Commander
Veridian Dynamics Fleet is Hiring

~~Veridian Dynamics. Teamwork--it's a beautiful thing. In business, it means working together for a common goal. X-rays show that when people work together, they're happier and less likely to do something weird. Veridian Dynamics. Teamwork. It keeps our employees gruntled! ~~

Hello! The two founders of this guild, Illyria. and Xylea are fans of Better Off Ted. We have decided to make a guild with a light involvement of the show in our structure. We have recently created our fleet so please don't mind the mess as we figure out how this whole system works. Our fleet currently does not have a backstory or running theme, but this will be open for discussion between our members. However, we do have an age limit in place. We are seeking mature members who are 17+.

We are striving to be a casual, yet looking to be the best that we can be in all aspects available. We felt that these outlines below best describe the type of guild we strive to be. And, this is meant to be a little bit silly.

Fleet outline, Things our fleet lives for.

#1 Skilled PvE progression.
Veridian Dynamics. We're a family, just like yours. But we don't waste our time throwing leaves around. We put our family to work. We mean real work. Not just eating mush. Our Veridian Dynamic family works for every member of your family. Even the dead ones. And we're working to bring them back and copy them, in case you lose them again. We love our family, which is why we work nights, weekends, and major holidays, because that's when families should be together. Families. Yay.

#2 No inter/outer guild drama or politics. (We will not hesitate to remove anyone who causes repeated amounts of drama.)
Veridian Dynamics. Our team. Over 100,000 strong. And we love all of them. Unless they cross us. Then we'll hunt them down and hurt them. Because that's love, too. Veridian Dynamics. Don't cross us. Ever. Seriously. Just don't.

#3 Humorous atmosphere.
Veridian Dynamics. Machines. When you were little, you wanted to be one. Now we’re working to make that happen. By taking the best things about people, and the best things about machines, and combining them into something strong and, we hope, loving. Veridian Dynamics. Man and machines. Best friends forever.

#4 Grouped PvP.
Veridian Dynamics. Competition--whether it's animals, or this old woman and baby, fighting to the death. Competition makes us stronger. In business, that means better products--pills that look like candy, hands that can shoot lightning, and a new generation of hurricane-proof dogs. Veridian Dynamics. Competition. It makes everything better.

#5 Strong leadership.
Bosses. Everybody has one. Without bosses, we’d be like these worms. Disgusting. Bosses make everything better. So listen to your boss. And don’t question them. Otherwise you’re no better than a worm. Veridian Dynamics. Bosses. Necessary.

#6 Striving to be the best through odd means.
Veridian Dynamics. Mistakes. We all make them. But sometimes mistakes lead to great discoveries. Mistakes are how we learn and grow... so we can do amazing things. When you think about it, shouldn't you be thanking us for making mistakes? Veridian Dynamics. We're sorry. You're welcome.

Interested? Please send either Illyria or Xylea a message via the forums are in game. We look forward to hearing from you or seeing you in-game!

Plans for the Guild
  • Website
  • Ventrillo
  • Theme/Backstory
  • PvE Progression
  • And more!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 01:14 AM
I love Better off Ted, would love to join the Veridian Dynamics Fleet. - Sarena
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 02:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AAW
I love Better off Ted, would love to join the Veridian Dynamics Fleet. - Sarena
Wonderful! Thank you. I have sent you a friend request.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2010, 01:13 AM
We have now created and are actively seeking members!
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-08-2010, 01:46 AM
I love your advertisement, Xylea! Although I must admit, I have never heard of Better Off Ted.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-11-2010, 03:22 PM
I'm interested!

evil_blu_monkey: Better Off Ted is one of those "too smart and funny to survive on TV for very long" shows, like Arrested Development, Pushing Daisies, The Tick, Dead Like Me, The Loop, etc. ABC's bought 2 seasons of it, but have burned through the seasons in an odd schedule/pattern because they have no idea what to pair it with. IIRC, the First Season should be on DVD soon (if it isn't already), and the Second Season I think is about half-way to three-fourths through, and on hiatus due to Lost. You can catch the last few episodes on Hulu or ABC's website. It's sort of like the Arrested Development version of The Office, with the added awesomeness that it's about corporate mad science.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-12-2010, 01:27 PM
Wonderful! Thank you WorldMaker_ I'll add you to my friends and get you an invite when I see you.

I hope that they don't cancel Better of Ted. I really liked Pushing Up Daisies, myself...
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-14-2010, 12:43 PM
Thanks for the info WorldMaker_. I'll have to check it out in april when my internet gets updated. Hulu barely runs on my connection now. It takes an hour and a half just to watch an episode of family guy. -_-;