Lt. Commander
Ok I know we can also have fleet uniforms. But is there a toggle somewhere to switch between uniforms we have purchased from the tailor...or do we have to buy them every single time?

I noticed you can name your uniforms. It seems like that would indicate they are saved somewhere....but I can't find them.

Otherwise it would be a real pain changing your uniform and all your BO's unforms every time you switch to new. I suggest you be allowed to:

1) save a uniform and apply them to all bo's, allowing for the option to edit uniforms from there if desired. Uniforms could be applied globally from your captain's paperdoll, or changed individually if you wish, after they have been purchased ofcourse.

2) be allowed to save all uniforms purchased, switching them out at your paper doll display.

Otherwise it really takes the fun out of trying out different uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 10:46 PM
as you level you will unlock unifor slots
saw this during OB, never used it though
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 10:51 PM
Hmm...I levelled to lt. commander and I don't see an additional slot. Can anyone tell me when you get additional uniforms slot and how many end game are possible? Thanks in advance.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 10:51 PM
At 11 I received the ability to make a new uniform for free and this came with a second slot to create it in if I chose to use it for that. After creating the 2nd uniform you can right click your portrait to change between them.
I change my outfit on my Orion consistently.
One of those woman's prerogative things
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattypuppet
Hmm...I levelled to lt. commander and I don't see an additional slot. Can anyone tell me when you get additional uniforms slot and how many end game are possible? Thanks in advance.
forgot to add you see the 2nd slot when you go to actually create the new uniform
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 11:04 PM
You can switch between your costumes by right clicking on your picture and selecting change uniform. However, your BOffs only get one uniform (so far) so they don't have that option.

You also get a second costume slot when you join a Fleet (guild) so you can make a Fleet uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 11:49 PM
I have been a Lt. Commander for some time, and haven't been given a second slot. When I mouse over 'create' a red error message appears at the top of the screen, saying 'Rank Check Failed'. Anyone else with this issue?
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-03-2010, 12:16 AM
I also get a error message in red above my screen, and even though I leveled to lt. commander I only have one uniform slot for my captain.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-03-2010, 12:20 AM
I got a second slot when I joined a Fleet.

But no additional slots since then and I am well into Lt Commander now.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-03-2010, 12:21 AM
I had to remake my guy. I saved all my uniforms and deleted him. When I made my new guy with the same name I was able to load all my BO's back to not just the uniform but it brought back all the other options, height, tattoos, ect