Lt. Commander
# 1 Del Taco Code for Shuttlecraft
02-02-2010, 11:05 PM
Is it legit to exchange STO-DelTaco codes for other stuff? If it is legit to do so, as I don't want to upset the powers in change, I now have several....

what would be considered a fair trade????
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 11:06 PM
lol thats up to you

I'd love a code however Lemme know please
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus.Ramsey View Post
Is it legit to exchange STO-DelTaco codes for other stuff? If it is legit to do so, as I don't want to upset the powers in change, I now have several....

what would be considered a fair trade????
There's another thread stating it's alright to give them away, but you may not 'sell' them in any shape or fashion. Please PM if you're feeling generous enough to part with a code, no Del Taco in Hawaii.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 12:46 PM
I can understand not "selling", but I am looking to "TRADE" them for other in game items. I would assume this would amount to trading a shuttlecraft for something such as a rifle or (OMG) a tribble. I wouldn't expect a starship for one, but maybe some other goodies?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 01:02 PM
If that's the case, I've got some of either of what you are suggesting. PM me, FenixSS in game please. I've got some weapons (ground and space) as well as tribbles (up to 10 now)
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus.Ramsey View Post
I can understand not "selling", but I am looking to "TRADE" them for other in game items. I would assume this would amount to trading a shuttlecraft for something such as a rifle or (OMG) a tribble. I wouldn't expect a starship for one, but maybe some other goodies?
same here, i have plenty of rifles tribbles and other jazz... let me know.