Lt. Commander
# 1 Storylines You Want Addressed
02-03-2010, 12:15 AM
So I was never huge into Enterprise and, catching up, I found out that the show indicated that Xindi would likely be Federation members by the 26th century.

I liked the Bajor-Federation relationship on DS9 as a tense but growing alliance and am a big fan of Star Trek's tendency to turn enemies into allies.

I noticed that the character creator includes some Xindi options too. I thought the idea of a multi-humanoid species planet was interesting but the Xindi execution never sang for me.

But I think I'd enjoy missions fighting alongside Xindi allies and rooting out the last bit of mistrust as we welcome them into the Federation.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 12:18 AM
More Wesley Crusher, please.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 12:21 AM
A trip into the mirror verse if its not already there. Just too see whom has control of it in 2409?

I'd definately like to see a plot arc revisiting either the delta or gamma quadrents at some point in time tying up some odd plot ends. What has happened to the dominon after their defeat some 30+ years ago? Did Odo manage to change anything when he rejoined the link? Did the Kazon factions ever stop their feuding? And what happened to some of the lesser spiecies Voyager visited and left a mark on?

Was the caretaker unique? Are their more like it else where?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 12:22 AM
While I don't doubt that could happen in this game at some point, it wouldn't actually be canonical, as, upon returning to Earth, Daniels shot the NX-01 to an alternate universe, stopping the Temporal Cold War before it started, which actually prevented the Xindi issue from happening. Therefore, while it's entirely possible that the Xindi do in fact join the Federation, the storyline presented in Enterprise (that they were in the Federation, actively serving on the Enterprise-J, fighting against the Sphere Builders) didn't happen, because the Temporal Cold War was stopped before it started, and because the destruction of the Sphere Builders in their time destroyed them throughout time, so the battle of Procyon 5 never happened.