Lieutenant
# 1 Am I reading this correctly?
08-29-2014, 10:50 AM
Are the Roms getting shafted by the the Giveaway Event?

Day 1 - TNG Season 1: Can claim but can't equip

Day 2 - Galaxy/Raptor Bridges: Cool while leveling but useless at endgame.

Day 3 - All Good Things Uniform: Same as #1

Day 4 - T5 Fed and Klink ship: Roms can't use aligned T5's

So essentially the Roms get bubkis? Or am I somehow misinformed?
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
08-29-2014, 10:52 AM
Are u really shocked by this?
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK
Lieutenant
# 3
08-29-2014, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilbor2 View Post
Are u really shocked by this?

Touche.
Empire Veteran
# 4
08-29-2014, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thore187 View Post
Day 2 - Galaxy/Raptor Bridges: Cool while leveling but useless at endgame.
I don't understand that statement. How are they useless at end-game?

NM....useless to a Romulan. I get it.
Lieutenant
# 5
08-29-2014, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by variant37 View Post
I don't understand that statement. How are they useless at end-game?

As I said, I may be misinformed. But I was under the impression that you can only equip them on Fed and Klink ships respectively, and you can't use Fed or Klink T5's at endgame.

Wrong?
Empire Veteran
# 6
08-29-2014, 11:00 AM
Quote:
As I said, I may be misinformed. But I was under the impression that you can only equip them on Fed and Klink ships respectively, and you can't use Fed or Klink T5's at endgame.

Wrong?
Nope, you're right. I misunderstood your post and corrected my own response. So yes, the Romulans do get shafted here. They got shafted the last time there were free giveaways too, so this time should be an unhappy non-surprise.
Lieutenant
# 7
08-29-2014, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by variant37 View Post
Nope, you're right. I misunderstood your post and corrected my own response. So yes, the Romulans do get shafted here. They got shafted the last time there were free giveaways too, so this time should be an unhappy non-surprise.
Yeah, I didn't really think about it then because I was so Fed focused. But now, my Rom Tac is slowly becoming my Main and I'm not gonna lie - I'm a little miffed about this.
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
08-29-2014, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Touche.
Im been truthful thats all based on past giveaways.
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK
Ensign
We are romulans, we fought for independence, got haunted by the Elachi, been messed and still fighting the machinations of the Tal Shiar and still maintaing a coalition with Federation and The Klingon Empire, as well as a activity which vitalises the usage of the Dyson Sphere.
Yet the world we live in, no matter how performant we are, keeps on punishing us, with or without reason.
We cannot offer to our captains some decent upgradeable ships unless they do severe purchases which some cannot afford, so we re practically being left behind on purpose in this technological process.
But the tip of the iceberg, as Federation humans used to say is the Giveaway. The Federation, which is a mark of the galaxy receives uniforms and a canonic ship and a canonic bridge model. The Klingon Empire receives a sturdy ship.
We receive practically nothing.

I propose that you help us stay canon all the way and do the romulan giveaway too. Give us TNG uniforms as well, since our fathers worn those, it is fair that we can do too.
And give us a proper ship to meet the canon needs. A R'mor or a Valdore or a Dhael would prove a very useful gift. Or give us some of those Remans saved from the borgs. We could use a powerful hand in defending against the incoming Tholians.

These being said, Jolan Tru, Perfect World and Cryptic.

Aalix, Romulan Vice Admiral.

May all the romulans who believe in my cause to join and populate this message until it reaches its destination, one way or another.
Captain
# 10
08-29-2014, 11:30 AM
Quote:

Wrong?
Why exactly would you NOT be able to use T5 ships/gear at end game? Or are you one of those that believe if it's not THE BEST available, that it's useless?
U.S.S. Pyxis NX-92673 - ( Fleet Defiant ), U.S.S. Rukantha - ( Delta Class )
I.K.S. Faru Sadin - ( Fleet B'rel )
R.R.W. Rhadamanthys - ( Fleet T'Varo )

"Go play with your DPS in the corner, I don't care how big it is." - Me
Closed Thread