Lt. Commander
# 11
02-03-2010, 07:50 AM
I live in the UK, and thinking that since launch was the 5th I was waiting for pre-order bonuses to be send on that day. I got mine from DLgames and a mate from Steam, both of us got the reg key and pre-order items yesterday Oo, not complaining, but seems that some retailers are slower that others? and some too fast x)
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-03-2010, 08:01 AM
I ordered at the Gamestop.com

They failed to send me any preorder / head start keys, but in the mail saying that they now billed me (the actual bill) they typed in the CD code. And they didnt hesitate to send me that mail (I guess they wanted their money!).

So if you ordered via the internetstore check your bill / reciept for the info. it may be hidden somewhere in there.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-03-2010, 08:05 AM
Perhaps it's in your spam folder?
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-03-2010, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashnaheen View Post
Check your spam box. My preorder code from Gamestop ended up there through Gmail, had to dig it out through the web mail. It never even got sent to my client. They sent it right on time. I also got my retail code right on time.

Otherwise, call Gamestop.

Also, the BBB is a joke. The larger the business the less complaints to them are cared about.
I checked the spam box and nothing. Also Gamestop doesn't seem to care because it's through trymedia for the digital download even though it's their website. I contacted my bank and they said to call back once it's done pending so I can dispute the charge / get a refund.

This is just frustraiting.... :/

Just glad my Atari pre-order went fine.