Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-03-2010, 03:33 AM
Both ball and hold on ground are easy to defeat with a good team. Just use tactics.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-03-2010, 03:38 AM
Brothers, all is well.

Boycott ground PvP, play Space or just farm Kahless until 21.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-03-2010, 04:23 AM
As I love to play a Klingon the gear situation really sucks and not only that situation sucks. There is a lot more what sucks for RP players like me:
-fed NPCs on the Klingon bridges
- costumization
-Klingons in Starfleet: wth? Klingons are at war with the Federation why every second Federation player is a Klingon than???
- Feds with batleths
-Feds with disruptors and other Klingon stuff
-Klingons with Federation tricorders

etc. etc. etc....
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-03-2010, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael102 View Post
All you have to do as a klingon at level 11-20 is do the expanses mission about 10 times to equip your ship to the same level as a fed. Hmm actually that does sound very very boring and time consuming to me
no blues that way either...
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-03-2010, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sboni View Post
no blues that way either...
As mentioned earlier I meant you can buy it with the badges. I think its about 270 badges for engines, deflectors and shields (blue) and 60 badges for consols (Blue). I think the best guns we can get are green. Oh and if it was not being obvious I was being sarcastic it can be done but by the time you got all these stuff you would probably be so fed uopp you would nto want to play any more.

I have done it enough to get one consol and my ground stuff and I am already bored of the expanse. On the plus side I get to do it all again at level 21 to get the tier 3 stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-03-2010, 11:48 AM
FEDS OP, NO KLINGS OP, OPOPOP OMGZOR.

This is what I see when I look at these forums. Sigh...
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-03-2010, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael102 View Post
I have done it enough to get one consol and my ground stuff and I am already bored of the expanse. On the plus side I get to do it all again at level 21 to get the tier 3 stuff.

you cant get any items from PvE after lvl 21 all our missions are broken so good luck with that.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-04-2010, 09:35 AM
My vote is to boycott all Klingon play until they get some things fixed, meanwhile play your Fed toons and use them to farm for equipment you can then mail to your Klingon toon.

What to boycott over-

1. T2 Klingon Cruiser

2. Joined Trill (and all the other non-Fed specific pre-order special items) for Klingons

3. Romulan version of Kahless Expanse

Until those get fixed I have no reason to play Klingon anyway. Sure, there are a lot of other things that could be added/fixed but a showing of good faith by Devs is what is really necessary.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-04-2010, 09:52 AM
Or, beat the system. Keep your Fed alt, level up, but only use the cheap crap. Go to bank in SFHQ, access mail, attach and send to @<you>. Log your Klink, go to QonoS bank, access mail, take & equip.

[edit] Of course, this is only meant to be a workaround, and I'd drop it in a New York minute if we Klingons got what we've been asking for since CB.