Career Officer
I recently created a foundry mission called Promotion Celebration I noticed after publishing it the first time that it was missing from the mission lists. I published it sever more times and same result. Please fix. Thank you.
Career Officer
# 2
02-04-2014, 04:02 PM
Did you check the "Become a Reviewer" button and search in the new section?

Missions don't go into the general catalogue until they have 5 reviews

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
02-04-2014, 04:08 PM
Some things to check:

Are you looking on the correct faction? Federation and Fed-Aligned Romulan players can only access Federation missions. KDF and KDF-Aligned Romulan players can only see KDF missions.

Are you a reviewer? Missions that have less than 5 reviews are separated into their own list. You will not be able to see this list unless you click the "Become Reviewer" button towards the bottom of the Foundry mission search window. Once you click that a new tab will appear on the left side of the window. Search in there for your mission.

Are you high enough level to see your mission?
While the enemies in the mission scale to whatever level the player is, the minimum level of the mission is determined by what species of enemy you use. For example, if you put a Romulan NPC group in the mission, the minimum level will be 16.

If none of these is the issue, then you might have an actual bug. Make sure you post the mission's code. It should be right near the title and start with ST-.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Career Officer
# 4
02-04-2014, 07:32 PM
Thanks for the suggestions will try these.
Career Officer
# 5
02-04-2014, 07:45 PM
Aha found it.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 6
02-05-2014, 11:07 AM
Thanks to drogyn1701 and zorbane for fielding this one.