Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 21
02-03-2010, 12:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unimaginativ View Post
I got this message until I went to the homepage and hit the 'Activate Product Key' banner (or something to that effect) and actually entered my Deluxe CD-Key and activated a subscription. Now I'm back on, so you're best to make sure you've given that a go first.
It cannot be the solution, the game won t hit the store in Europe until the 5th...
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-03-2010, 12:32 AM
Quote:
I got this message until I went to the homepage and hit the 'Activate Product Key' banner (or something to that effect) and actually entered my Deluxe CD-Key and activated a subscription. Now I'm back on, so you're best to make sure you've given that a go first.

WOW SORRY THIS IS TRUE! i had problem for last 30mins then went and put in my direct2drive key and CC # for subscrip now it works. SORRY GUYS
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasemark View Post
I got this now this morning, maybe something to do with EU release date? My box is due today.
As per one of the sites for the UK the game doesnt get released till the 5th

Release Date: 05/02/2010

Looks like no gaming for 2 days, this sucks
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-03-2010, 12:33 AM
wtf, they said "several" days, mine hasn't even SHIPPED from amazon yet. I even asked about head-start in a previous thread everyone just pointed me to the FAQ that says.

From the FAQ

Q: If I preorder the game, but donít pick up the retail game, will I be stopped from playing past the Head Start?

A: Not right away. We will have a grace period of several days to give everyone the opportunity to pick up the retail copy of the game.

Mine ships on the 8th, i got the open beta key from amazon, so they know i ordered it.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-03-2010, 12:34 AM
Quote:
Has nothing to do with it, my key is shown as activated and I cannot get in, attempting to use the key again results in an error message the key is in use.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-03-2010, 12:34 AM
I activated my key and was back in game straight away.

How about a more meaningful error message so we have a clue what is wrong! Could have save me a forum post
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-03-2010, 12:35 AM
I also cannot log on. I received a temporary retail key from amazon.de, due to the delay of the collector's box, so don't understand why I have these problems. The key should be valid until Feb, 21.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-03-2010, 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HexCaliber View Post
Has nothing to do with it, my key is shown as activated and I cannot get in, attempting to use the key again results in an error message the key is in use.
Having the same issue was working fine all day today but logged out for a midnight snack and now can't get in. I am blaming the tribbles.
Lt. Commander
# 29
Lets face it ,
The monkeys running this game seem unable to get anything right first time, i spent most of my headstart offline or unable to log on at peek american times .
Why would it shock People that they fail yet again and have removed our headstart early i bet most of the americans have there keys now so screw EU as usual.....

p.s i may come across as a bit angry oh wait thats what i wanted

p.p.s i just hope the monkey at fault gets sacked and the problem is resolved quickly so we can continue playing....
Lt. Commander
# 30 Bah!
The problem I have is like a prior poster, my box from Amazon is not here yet and like they said, the date I was given from Amazon is the 8th.

So those of us silly enough to jump on the lifetime sub but haven't gotten a box yet are screwed for the rest of the week?

Tremendous!