Starfleet Veteran
# 31
01-30-2014, 09:00 AM
WOW Brandon, talk about impulse!....Hey Brandon, I am a veteran of the game when it first launched, and love every minute of it! When you joined STO and the STO COMMUNITY, I enjoy it every more! - your enthusiasm, passion, and the love of this game, makes me smile to know that you are one of us - rockin' that keyboard until the arthritis kicks in - lol - but seriously, its the passion for the STAR TREK genre that makes me play beyond the stars. Thank you, Brandon, for helping me make the game fun and worthwhile, and keep those perks coming!

To quote a famous comic book icon - "excelsior!"
Career Officer
# 32
01-30-2014, 09:15 AM
Oh hey! A reasonable day at a reasonable hour for me for once. Will be there.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Community Moderator
# 33
01-30-2014, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Actually, I was kidding about "few". Realistically, it's more like $500 worth of ZEN Thinking 5000 ZEN x10 winners. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Ah. $50 worth per winner. Got it. Very nice. Not the windfall I initially pictured, but nice.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Empire Veteran
# 34
01-30-2014, 12:50 PM
I wonder if the game will be up for the livesteam.

The prizes can be for how much ppl who tune in get timed out from their login attempts.
Lieutenant
# 35
01-30-2014, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
I wonder if the game will be up for the livesteam.

The prizes can be for how much ppl who tune in get timed out from their login attempts.
I wonder if this will go ahead at all, unless there is some serious fixing between now and then to the new mission, otherwise Brandon may find himself running a verbal gauntlet.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 36
01-30-2014, 11:03 PM
This will go ahead as scheduled for now (it's not starting for another 37 hours) -- worst case scenario is it would be postponed, but everything is on track for now. I'll keep you updated if that changes!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
# 37 twitch cast 1 feb 2014
01-31-2014, 05:15 AM
Any chance you can post a direct link to this please so its a bit easier to find it.

thanks
Career Officer
# 38
01-31-2014, 06:58 AM
main computer just had a complete user profile corruption, having to move along gb's of files from and back to after a fresh install. gonna be at this all night. only got limited time befor even this computer is gonna need to get involved.

thought i would be around for one of those zen wins, but thats out of the question now.
T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW. Been around since Dec 2010 and LTS in Apr 2013.
Quote:
The highest possible stage in moral culture is when we recognize that we ought to control our thoughts.
- Charles Darwin.
Does he have a point on STO forums? makes you wonder, huh?
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 39
01-31-2014, 02:25 PM
Just finished totaling up the amount of STO promotional ZEN I am giving out tomorrow during the livestream. $750 worth! Winner every 10 minutes or so.

Oh yeah! Going to be amazing!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
# 40
01-31-2014, 02:30 PM
All I can say is... wow....
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891