Survivor of Romulus
# 41
01-31-2014, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Just finished totaling up the amount of STO promotional ZEN I am giving out tomorrow during the livestream. $750 worth! Winner every 10 minutes or so.

Oh yeah! Going to be amazing!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
If I win can I have it in Zen?
Career Officer
# 42
01-31-2014, 02:33 PM
I will try to attend.

I have a lot of questions to ask Bran.

First one, what happened to the phrase 'player appreication' in regards to the anniversary.

Was it because nobody at Cryptic could type the words without laughing?
Lieutenant
# 43
01-31-2014, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Just finished totaling up the amount of STO promotional ZEN I am giving out tomorrow during the livestream. $750 worth! Winner every 10 minutes or so.

Oh yeah! Going to be amazing!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
2pm my time is a bit early since I am nocturnal, but I can think of 750 good reasons to be up early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanz View Post
Any chance you can post a direct link to this please so its a bit easier to find it.

thanks
The livestream will be here.

- Crash
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 44
01-31-2014, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
If I win can I have it in Zen?
Each winner will win 6250 promo ZEN for the STO C-Store. Why the odd number? They are actually old codes for 5000 promo points, which with the ZEN conversion at 1.2, becomes 6250.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Survivor of Romulus
# 45
01-31-2014, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Each winner will win 6250 promo ZEN for the STO C-Store. Why the odd number? They are actually old codes for 5000 promo points, which with the ZEN conversion at 1.2, becomes 6250.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
So that's what, 10 winners?

Count me in! I hope I'll have time.
Founder and Grand Vizier of the Sovereign Ba'al joke. Hail Ba'al!
My official eternal issue: Why no muscle definition slider? Let's have some equal-opportunity sexiness, Cryptic!
PWE: NO to mandatory ARC! At least make it optional!
Lieutenant
# 46
01-31-2014, 02:59 PM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Sweet! Hope I can be there without lagging like last time.
Career Officer
# 47
01-31-2014, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worffan101 View Post
So that's what, 10 winners?

Count me in! I hope I'll have time.
12. He tweeted that it was $750. That's 75,000 ZEN, divided by 6250 to equal 12.
CHARACTER GRID (@Lord-Ice):
___ |___ _ Fed ____| ____ _KDF __ ____| Rom
Tac_|_Thomas Hale_| __ __Illusion _____| Silence (K)
Eng | ___Antilles _ _| _ Mirror Rygobeth__| N'Vek (F)
Sci _| __ Rygobeth _| _Lukor Son of Q'Tar | Devala (F)
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 48
01-31-2014, 03:12 PM
P.S. I have a special guest (note the gold color of the text as a hint) joining me for the stream. You won't want to miss it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinkster View Post
First one, what happened to the phrase 'player appreication' in regards to the anniversary?
Based on the other posts I've read of yours this past week, I know that you're passionate about the change this year with the "free" ships and I sincerely appreciate that. We wanted to try something different this year by giving "free" ships (which we did via the giveaway this week, 2 of them actually, just by logging in and hitting a button), as well as other in-game items for the anniversary event. Yes, the Dyson ships do require you to collect Qmendations, but this allowed us to give away the amazing ships that they are, with all the bells and whistles and special gear.

We will continue to be appreciative (as we wouldn't be here without you all) by providing an amazing F2P game with an incredibly generous F2P model, giveaways throughout the year, new and exciting content often, VO from your favorite Star Trek actors, free expansions/ seasons, and much more. I hope you stick with us as 2014 is going to be a great year for the game and community.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Republic Veteran
# 49
01-31-2014, 03:14 PM
Quote:
P.S. I have a special guest (note the gold color of the text as a hint) joining me for the stream. You won't want to miss it!

Based on the other posts I've read of yours this past week, I know that you're passionate about the change this year with the "free" ships and I sincerely appreciate that. We wanted to try something different this year by giving "free" ships (which we did via the giveaway this week, 2 of them actually, just by logging in and hitting a button), as well as other in-game items for the anniversary event. Yes, the Dyson ships do require you to collect Qmendations, but this allowed us to give away the amazing ships that they are, with all the bells and whistles and special gear.

We will continue to be appreciative (as we wouldn't be here without you all) by providing an amazing F2P game with an incredibly generous F2P model, giveaways throughout the year, new and exciting content often, VO from your favorite Star Trek actors, free expansions/ seasons, and much more. I hope you stick with us as 2014 is going to be a great year for the game and community.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon, I thank you for all the hard work you and the other devs have put into this game. I look forward to the future of STO and I know it's going to be an awesome future.
Rihannsu
# 50
01-31-2014, 03:20 PM
Quote:
... Yes, the Dyson ships do require you to collect Qmendations, but this allowed us to give away the amazing ships that they are, with all the bells and whistles and special gear.
... There is a laugh ...

Oh, I wanted to ask this since it pertains to your job, is there any reason to subscribe to PWE newsletter since quite honestly, getting it a day LATER the same information that is posted on the website is beyond pointless?

Should I remain subscribed? since quite frankly I dont see any point.