Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
Good day everybody,

For once, I would like to write a post not to complain, but to congratulate.

This launch, far from finished mind you, is far from flawless : lots of difficulties in login (still difficulties for some who have no retail key), problems with server stability and pre order items (aaah the Connie-rebellion from yesterday).

But you are clearly working very hard to fix everything, as quickly as you can.

Being far from the USA, when I log in I am outside rush hour. So, I got no problem logging in, no problem redeeming my steam retail key, getting my stuff from C-Store and having a -too short- fighting time against Klingons.

So, I just wanted to say thank you, and keep up the good work.

Your game has potential, and lots of players will stick to it.

Long live STO
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 01:30 AM
I agree with you Yesterday was fantastic work by criptic today however is a different matter but the game is brilliant keep up the good work guys!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 01:32 AM
I have no issues of lag, i have no issues at all.. Cryptic done a great job at launching this game.
Offcourse like you states its not flawless at all.. but that will come in time.. no mmorpg is flawless at the beginning.
Just keep up the good work and keep this game supported!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkape View Post
But you are clearly working very hard to fix everything, as quickly as you can.
Yeah, they really know how to prioratize. Sorting out the log in issues, making it so people can actually log in and play while at the same time announcing to all that they can now buy a Klingon for their Federation ship. How nice of them.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 01:35 AM
Yup, Yesterday was really well maintained. Really surprised that the server held up for so long. Now lets sort out the issues today.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 01:37 AM
Yes, Good Launch, I got me the Lifetime and can't wait until everything is on the up&up.. Just got off work to log in, not too dissapointed tho .. keep up the great work
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-03-2010, 02:03 AM
I had an excellent launch experience, no lag or server issues at all. Being from the UK i thought there might be a few problems but i started playing at 17.30 and finished at about 23.00, well done Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-03-2010, 02:11 AM
I was expecting major probs yesterday, i was proven wrong. Game ran flawless on my pc yesterday so looks like you have tweked it a lot more its running really smoothly now.

Keep up the good work, enjoyed my STO yesterday.

Lt. Commander
# 9
02-03-2010, 02:36 AM
yep well done
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-03-2010, 02:50 AM
This thread is a joke right?

Lag, rubberbanding, people being constantly kicked from server and now nobody can log in?

Yeah great launch.