Lieutenant
In the beta ursae sector block, why cant you have Bajor and DS9 as transition doors? Doesn't really make sense to me... I want to make a mission where the player starts at DS9 but I can do it...

*Typo ' Why CANT you select Bajor and DS9 as transition doors?'
Captain
# 2
02-08-2014, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9870 View Post
In the beta ursae sector block, why cant you have Bajor and DS9 as transition doors? Doesn't really make sense to me... I want to make a mission where the player starts at DS9 but I can do it...

*Typo ' Why CANT you select Bajor and DS9 as transition doors?'
You can use the Cryptic doors on ds9 or Bajor. The doors are baked into the Cryptic map.
Captain
# 3
02-08-2014, 07:15 PM
I've played a few missions that use the Docking Ring doors on the DS9 map , they make a good mission door

These are the Voyages on the STO forum, the final frontier. Our continuing mission: to explore Pretentious Posts, to seek out new Overreactions and Misinformation , to boldly experience Cynicism like no man has before.......
Captain
# 4
02-08-2014, 08:09 PM
It's probably because Cryptic doesn't want to confuse people, thanks to the fact that Hathon and DS9 are social hubs. Hathon has mission entry doors baked into it, though.
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer