Rihannsu
# 21
01-31-2014, 08:32 AM
there have been a few ones i really liked but i think the sphere Builder's Multi level city for 'Tempus Fugit' probably.

I will try and post some pics later.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Empire Veteran
# 22
01-31-2014, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
there have been a few ones i really liked but i think the sphere Builder's Multi level city for 'Tempus Fugit' probably.

I will try and post some pics later.
I loved your Borg map with the changeling Borg in Worst of both worlds.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Career Officer
# 23
01-31-2014, 01:41 PM
For me, its my Ferasa map in "Honor of Ferasa." That whole map was experiment to see if I could do a building with big windows and pull it off.
Captain
# 25
01-31-2014, 04:59 PM
I feel kind of awkward posting in this because I am really bad at map making but, I do have a map I am proud of for the design.

The ICAI Interior from Computer's Son and Computer's Daughter.

It's a stock map, with only a few bits of things for flair and boxes for texture, so, compared to the stuff shared here it is like... nothing. But, what I am proud of it for is the design part.

For reference, I made this map when you could not de-spawn contacts or mobs. And yet, I wanted to be able to have the player(s) move through this while still feeling like it progressed.

Furthermore, the nature of the missions and their dual perspectives mean this is the one map that exists co-currently with both Federation and Klingon Captains. I mean I made it in a way so that both Captains can be on this map, cross paths, and literally only have a door in between them as you look at the mission as a whole where the story is involved.

And I pulled it off. With the side rooms, the little places the Captains interact with and the people they encounter. It was a simple map in the sense of what I created, but, how I used it and the design involved in the movements of the story and the players, I am really proud of that. It actually flows and doesn't feel forced. Considering it a single map between both missions, it is the one map I am the most proud of.
Captain
# 26
02-09-2014, 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
I don't have any pictures handy ATM (get the dang server fixed, willya?) but I'm proud of "Starbase 32 and Clarus System" from "Bait and Switch, Part II" (unpublished as of yet; I've been stuck in writer's block for well over a month on the fourth map). Starts with you warping into a big nebula cloud to pick up a passenger from a starbase inside it. Then you warp out via despawning the whole system and spawning a warp tunnel. Then I despawn that and spawn what I think is a rather creative rendition of a Class Y planet with lots of ice blues and glittery orbiting rocks.

Also some neat triggerwork with spawning the first enemy group (greendragoon helped me a lot with that), as well as a couple of reskins that I think turned out very well (Remans -> Tzenkethi, Terran Empire -> Ferengi).
Ok, got some screenies.
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer
Rihannsu
# 27
02-09-2014, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
Ok, got some screenies.
oooh... the way the transwarp gate looks is cool.
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Show Archon and Borticus how much you would like to see new Doff races!